bathing suits Lauren Ralph Lauren Striped Tankini Top & Swim Brief Bottom uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY BATHING SUITS

Sai P.
This is such a classic tankini. It's trendy, nautical and preppy. I love the way to shapes my body. I love a full coverage tankini. This allows me to swim confidently in my own skin and body. This color are so beautifully vibrant in the pool. Highly recommend it!
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this swim suit,It has amazing coverage and very good support.I wish it was A Little more stylish.But I still like it and makes me feel good in it I need to get another one. I hope you decide to try it.I love it!!
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
The suit is a great fit and very true to size. I found it to be comfortable when swimming or sunning. Most importantly, the suit doesn't fade in the sun or in chlorine!
Roseddy Piña D.
I love it , I'm the kind of person that don't like to show all her body but I wanna look cute :D . I bought this one in Macy's in sale in a good value . So I got a good brand in a good price :)
Missy R.
Oxford, OH
These suits are both beautiful and comfortable. I feel stylish when I go to the pool, without spending a fortune. They hold up really well.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Very nice material and well worth the price. i love the color options also. great all in all. there are no cons i can think of