BY BATHERAPY

Lavender Batherapy Mineral Bath SaltsGet a good night's sleep. This Batherapy Lavender Aromatherapy, from America's #1 bath salts brand, melts away the day's tensions and induces calmness with natural minerals and botanicals, including menthol and eucalyptus. Lavender Oil encourages deep, restful sleep, Patchouli helps soothe your senses and Epsom Salt relaxes tense muscles. Change your ordinary bath into a soothing, satisfying, lavender-scented, spa-like experience. see more...

• I truly have very very very sensitive skin but absolutely...1 Answers
Kim Y.
Downey, CA
I love this stuff!! I love to take a bath, while I am filling up the tub I sprinkle this in and start to relax. What a nice feeling it gives to the water. Makes it kind of silky and it fills the air with a very nice aroma.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I wasn't a fan of these. They had a really weird scent to them & it didn't last long (which I guess is a plus in my case), but they didn't make a difference on my body in my opinion. The only plus side is that they are cruelty free.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
I truly have very very very sensitive skin but absolutely luvvvv the smell of Lavender. Would this irritate my skin?