BY BATHERAPY

Natural Mineral Bath. Bathe Away Aches and Pains. Relax Tired Muscles. Reduce Tension. Sleep Soundly. At exclusive hot springs and spas around the world you can find a rare combination of minerals that invigorate and relax the body. Now through modern research Para Laboratories brings together its own exclusive formula of natural minerals that create the same feeling of relaxation and relief right in your own bathtub. BATHERAPY LIQUID helps to relieve minor aches and pains, relax tired muscles and refresh the whole body. ; see more...

• Does this relax your muscles 2 Answers
  • Who has try it and is it good.. And what about the smell4 Answers
  • How much is recommended to use? Does it have a strong sm...8 Answers
BATHerapy Liquid
  • "Or even after a hard day of working, I like to use this and it definitely helps with the pain and is very relaxing." in 1 review
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
This mineral bath is excellent for aches and pains, relaxing your body and relieving stress. It has a warm lavender scent that I personally find to be very soothing. It creates light bubbles which makes you want to soak and let your body be at ease.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
I struggle with my ankle a lot. Or even after a hard day of working, I like to use this and it definitely helps with the pain and is very relaxing.
Karina T.
Interesante! Me parece que es un producto relajante así que a todos les debe de encantar ¿a quien no le gustaría estar relajado?
Brianne R.
A classic that's been around since the '30's. Really great for after a hike, or when you've had a stressful week.
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
When your are felling streess this make the work i really love this product , i recommend
Meredith B.
I love this after a long day at work or at the gym. it helps with my muscles
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
My go to when my body is sore. Or, if I have the chills.
Megan B.
Ridgeland
I love this product. It's great to use after a long day. It helps me relax and unwind so that I can settle into bed and fall asleep fast!
Marissa G.
Cairns
This works wonders for my sore aching bones after a hards day work. The smell is great. I would recommend.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
How much is recommended to use? Does it have a strong smell?
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
How to use this product and is it good?
Ana V.
illinois
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who has try it and is it good.. And what about the smell
Soraida C.
Does this relax your muscles