BATHerapy Liquid

by BATHerapy

Natural Mineral Bath. Bathe Away Aches and Pains. Relax Tired Muscles. Reduce Tension. Sleep Soundly. At exclusive hot springs and spas around the world you can find a rare combination of minerals that invigorate and relax the body. Now through modern research Para Laboratories brings together its own exclusive formula of natural minerals that create the same feeling of relaxation and relief right in your own bathtub. BATHERAPY LIQUID helps to relieve minor aches and pains, relax tired muscles and refresh the whole body. ;

Does this relax your muscles
Who has try it and is it good.. And what about the smell
How much is recommended to use? Does it have a strong smell?
Start your review of BATHerapy Liquid!
Product Highlights
“Or even after a hard day of working, I like to use this and it definitely helps with the pain and is very relaxing.” in 1 review
Owings Mills, MD
This mineral bath is excellent for aches and pains, relaxing your body and relieving stress. It has a warm lavender scent that I personally find to be very soothing. It creates light bubbles which makes you want to soak and let your body be at ease.
Cross Lanes, WV
I received this in a Christmas gift set last year. The first time I used it, I put WAY too much in the bath & it had a strong chemical smell. After that, I would only use a very small amount & it made it much better. It still has too much of a chemical smell for my taste.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this once out of desperation and it is very relaxing and makes for a great bath time. It helped relax my muscles- but I used very hot water. The smell is amazing.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I struggle with my ankle a lot. Or even after a hard day of working, I like to use this and it definitely helps with the pain and is very relaxing.
Ridgeland
I love this product. It's great to use after a long day. It helps me relax and unwind so that I can settle into bed and fall asleep fast!
Interesante! Me parece que es un producto relajante así que a todos les debe de encantar ¿a quien no le gustaría estar relajado?
A classic that's been around since the '30's. Really great for after a hike, or when you've had a stressful week.
Doral, FL
When your are felling streess this make the work i really love this product , i recommend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this after a long day at work or at the gym. it helps with my muscles
I love this after a long day at work or at the gym. it helps with my muscles
Sun Prairie, WI
My go to when my body is sore. Or, if I have the chills.
My go to when my body is sore. Or, if I have the chills.