BY BATHERAPY

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Promotes Tranquility & Rest Natural Mineral Bath Bathe Away Aches & Pains. Relax tired muscles. Reduce tension. Sleep soundly Changes ordinary tub water into a refreshing, satisfying, lavender scented, spa-like bath. The aroma of Lavender has a history as a relaxant that dates back to the Roman Empire.  We have combined this lavender fragrance with our exclusive BATHerapy Mineral Salts to give you a unique spa-style bath, similar to those found in exclusive hot springs and s. see more...

• Are these scented at all?1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I love this idea.2 Answers
  • Is this similar to the relaxing bombs they sell at bath and body ...4 Answers
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I have only bought the individual pack of this but I truly like it. The lavender scent really relaxes my mind while I soak myself in these salts. It can calm the muscles as well without being overpowering. I only wish that the relaxation would last longer while bathing. If, the water turns cool...one won't feel its relaxing power. Nonetheless, I really recommend getting it if you are afraid of other salts that are stronger than these ones. It does not leave residue on your bath tub either.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I discovered this product when I was 5 months pregnant with my first child. I had horrible leg cramps and all of the normal discomforts of pregnancy. The BATHerapy salts and products were a lifesaver! Not only is the fragrance soothing, the product is VERY effective! I noticed fewer episodes of leg cramping and RLS after using the bath salts just a few times!
V L.
WOW! I am impressed! I love a good soak, but don't do it often, partially because baths leave my hair gross and it's a pain to have to rewash after washing. I just tried this, and the smell is AMAZING. My skin is SOFT, and my hair feels WONDERFUL!
Charlotte B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really love these. Makes your bath so relaxing. The lavender is my favorite because I love the scent and because lavender is relaxing. These are fantastic for relaxation.
Stacy B.
Batherapy salts turn and ordinary bath into a soothing spa like expierence. I love the lavender scent the best but enjoy them all.They help with aches and muscular pains and promote relaxation. I always have some in a basket by my spa tub.
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
I suffer from aches and pains in my body due to a immune disorder. This stuff is very relaxing and works wonders. The sent is very calming too.
Laura C.
BATHerapy is the best bath product I've found for sore and achey muscles. Exceptionally good for fibromyalgia sufferers. Smells great, too.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are the best, they get your skin soft while you soak in the tub. The lavender scent is amazing. great relaxation product
amanda b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What the label says is what this product does. such a amazing find, you won't be sorry you purchased this.
Alexandra W.
My mom uses these and they are really awesome! They definitely help relax you and have a great scent.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this similar to the relaxing bombs they sell at bath and body works ?
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Does this work well? I love this idea.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Are these scented at all?