BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Online Retailers

Nka k.
Charleston
I love bath and body works!!!!
They are the best♥️.
Every item they sale is top quality.
In our house in every room we have the Warm vanilla sugar / Limoncello wallflowers plugged.
Twice a year they have a big sale and that's when I stuck-up on all their wonderful products for the house and for gifts 🎁. I get the signature Collection shower shower gel's, perfumes, hand creams & little hands sanitizer's, ....
So I'm always prepared for birthday presents, teachers appreciation day, Christmas, ....
seriously there Products make the best gifts.
Bath and body works you are the best
Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Eucalyptus Mint

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Ocean For Men

Signature Collection Travel Size Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Magnolias & Mimosas
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh my God I don't got rid of Victoria Secret and for that Bath & Body Works. I love how they are always having sales 343 by 6 of the hand sanitizers or they have it where the candles go on sale for $2. That's my favorite cell when they have those candles that usually $22 and something on clearance for $2 those are the best candles ever and I love the throw that they give off if you love scented lotions and sprays and hand sanitizers and candles and you want it all in one place Bath & Body Works is definitely the place to shop. I like their Semi-Annual Sale to have at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year they have better sales than me the Victoria's Secret does. Plus they also sell men candles and some of the fragrance I think the men have their own line of fragrances in the store I'm not sure haven't bought it but I sample some in the store and it smells real good. So you guys if you haven't checked out Bath & Body Works try Bath & Body Works I don't care if you have to go there and find them in the mall if you have to shop online and the good thing about it if you sign up for their mailing list you guys they will send you coupons through your mail or through email and sometimes they will even send you something saying that you can come in the store and pick up a free product. So definitely give Bath & Body Works or try.
Mikayla S.
I have a love/hate relationship with bath and body works. On one hand I really love their candles because they smell great and the scent really fills the room,but they burn very quickly (in my opinion)  and they are way too expensive. I really only buy then when they are 2 for $22 or special sales because otherwise they want $25 for a candle that only burn 25-45 hours.I also wish they had the candles again of their best scents like 'A Thousand Wishes" and 'Beautiful Day". I do think they have a great selection of the body care and even those are expensive as well, but they usually have better sales on those items. The products are great quality and they always have great coupons.
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
Easy to use website and very user friendly. One of the major complaints I have is that when they have their candle sales, the website sells out so fast it's almost impossible to buy through. They should stock the website better anticipating this, since it happens so often when these sales do occur. It'd be nice to also possibly restock during different times throughout the day for those who aren't able to shop during the day due to work, etc. also. Besides that, I enjoy the site and appreciate the usefulness of it.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is my absolute favorite store in the entire world!!! They have lotion, body butters, sprays, bubble bath, shower gel, and perfumes all that match and I haven’t found one I didn’t like yet, out of the almost 100 scents! They also have diamond shimmer sprays, aromatherapy products, and candles. If your looking to smell good at an affordable price, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND shopping here, in store or online. If you shop online, you get access to their retired scents and that’s where the best are!
Mary C.
I enjoy shopping in-store and online at Bath And Body Works. Their products are very nice and each makes great gifts to give. The candles are fabulous and very pretty. The aroma in the store is awesome. I am glad to see the new line of aromatherapy type lotions and oils and room sprays. For example, lavender to promote sleep, and this promotes good health. I enjoy that this store started a phone app. that makes it easy to have a coupon or incentive right on hand. I highly recommend this store.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite store to buy perfume and all that good smelling stuff lol. My favorite fragrance is Japanese Cherry Blossom but my new fave is their French Lavender & Honey perfume which smells amazing!!! If you want to buy a great christmas gift or just as a present that smells great then Bath & Body Works is perfect!!! They even have candles that smell great and their fragrances and lotion are strong smelling and last really long which I love. Highly Recommend!!!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I'll be honest, I really only hit up bath and body works around the holidays and during their big sales. They have so many amazing scents and quality products it makes an easy gift. And I die for their sales. I majorly stock up on the 3 wick candles since they give a great scent and burn forever. Sure, it's more expensive than say, buying lotion from a department store, but when people start to randomly compliment you on how great you and your house smell you'll love it.
Marcie M.
L.O.V.E. Is how I would describe Bath & Body Works! Their lotions and creams used to be my absolute favorite, but the fragrances got to be too much for my migraines so there are only a couple maybe that I can use. My absolute most favorite thing are their 3 wick candles!! I can’t even explain how sad I am to have missed their annual $8 candle sale they have every year for one day only. Luckily I still have some from last year 2016 ❤️
La Shara B.
I simply love Bath&Body Works 3 wick candles they just warm my heart and make my day and put me in a all around good mood. I cannot get enough of these I love gifting them and also receiving them as gifts. There amazing and I would recommend them to any and everybody. They are not a beauty product per say but they can most definite put a smile on your face no matter what occasion or holiday. There is always one for everybody.