BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Online Retailers

Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh my God I don't got rid of Victoria Secret and for that Bath & Body Works. I love how they are always having sales 343 by 6 of the hand sanitizers or they have it where the candles go on sale for $2. That's my favorite cell when they have those candles that usually $22 and something on clearance for $2 those are the best candles ever and I love the throw that they give off if you love scented lotions and sprays and hand sanitizers and candles and you want it all in one place Bath & Body Works is definitely the place to shop. I like their Semi-Annual Sale to have at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year they have better sales than me the Victoria's Secret does. Plus they also sell men candles and some of the fragrance I think the men have their own line of fragrances in the store I'm not sure haven't bought it but I sample some in the store and it smells real good. So you guys if you haven't checked out Bath & Body Works try Bath & Body Works I don't care if you have to go there and find them in the mall if you have to shop online and the good thing about it if you sign up for their mailing list you guys they will send you coupons through your mail or through email and sometimes they will even send you something saying that you can come in the store and pick up a free product. So definitely give Bath & Body Works or try.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I love bath and body works!!!!
They are the best♥️.
Every item they sale is top quality.
In our house in every room we have the Warm vanilla sugar / Limoncello wallflowers plugged.
Twice a year they have a big sale and that's when I stuck-up on all their wonderful products for the house and for gifts 🎁. I get the signature Collection shower shower gel's, perfumes, hand creams & little hands sanitizer's, ....
So I'm always prepared for birthday presents, teachers appreciation day, Christmas, ....
seriously there Products make the best gifts.
Bath and body works you are the best
Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Eucalyptus Mint

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Ocean For Men

Signature Collection Travel Size Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Magnolias & Mimosas
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite store to buy perfume and all that good smelling stuff lol. My favorite fragrance is Japanese Cherry Blossom but my new fave is their French Lavender & Honey perfume which smells amazing!!! If you want to buy a great christmas gift or just as a present that smells great then Bath & Body Works is perfect!!! They even have candles that smell great and their fragrances and lotion are strong smelling and last really long which I love. Highly Recommend!!!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for fragrances.  I always have to just see "what's new" anytime I go shopping and this store is nearby!  They have the best sales and the best products.  I love the three wick candles, body fragrances, and the room sprays.  Every product I have ever bought from here has lived up to my expectations.  The scents last so long and always smell great!
Hailey H.
Whitestown, IN
Bath and Body Works online shopping is fantastic. I love how easy it is to subscribe to their emails and I get great coupons and deals daily through the website. They also have fantastic customer service. I ordered a candle once and when it arrived there was a crack in the jar. I notified BBW.com and I was sent a replacement candle and an additional candle for the inconvenience. Will always be a valued customer at BBW.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My husband hates going into this store with me... actually, everyone does. I spend far too much time and spray far too many perfume/mist. I LOVE the body mist and the body wash. I have about 20 bottles of bath and body that I use. (no joke) I also love their car portals and scents to use for keeping your car smelling fresh! I love that they always have new stuff out with each season and sales like crazy!
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
I love ordering things from bath and body works online! They usually have deals and promotional codes that I love and they’re always having a sale. But I HATE the fact that no matter how much you spend they charge you 5.99 for shipping in addition to sales tax if you live somewhere where they charge sales tax. It’s RIDICULOUS. I love their products and their website but this is a huge issue for me.
Tasha R.
Just a quick tip for anyone using this website: wait for their sales and sign up for their emails! Once you get an email with a coupon code, go to town! Bath & Body Works has amazing deals and bundles online. I love this store because their body sprays never make me break out. And all of their scents are delightful. I also like that they have seasonal fragrances. My favorite ones are Hibiscus Guava Fresca, and Sweet Tea & Georgia Peach. A classic fave of mine is Pink Chiffon.

This store is great for home fragrance as well. I have a scent plug-in that they call a "Wallflower" that is amazing. We have one in our bathroom and even my husband loves it. Wait for the deals on these too.

Great store, lovely fragrances. Love that you can test in store. Awesome for gifts. Love them!!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I like bath and body works a lot. I have been a customer for many years now. I love the bargain sales and the gift sets every year on Black Friday. I also enjoy the fact that they rotate products and scents throughout the year so that it’s not always the same. I would suggest they get an app like some other stores for coupons and such that’s the only way to improve
Mikayla S.
I have a love/hate relationship with bath and body works. On one hand I really love their candles because they smell great and the scent really fills the room,but they burn very quickly (in my opinion)  and they are way too expensive. I really only buy then when they are 2 for $22 or special sales because otherwise they want $25 for a candle that only burn 25-45 hours.I also wish they had the candles again of their best scents like 'A Thousand Wishes" and 'Beautiful Day". I do think they have a great selection of the body care and even those are expensive as well, but they usually have better sales on those items. The products are great quality and they always have great coupons.