BeautySkinBath & BodyUp & Up
Bath Sponges and Loofahs - 2ct - Up&Up

Bath Sponges and Loofahs - 2ct - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Sponges and Loofahs - 2ct - Up&Up™!
Cassie R.
Got these in my Christmas stocking last year. They are alright but nothing special. Good for using with you favorite body wash, but they don't hold up to long use. I will probably buy a couple to take on my next trip so I don't have to worry about dragging them home.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
These works perfect for my husband and me the loofahs are soft and scrubs so well price is okay
Sol P.
palatine, IL
Purchased at: Target
I love these they work just fine they are very much affordable and I got them at target
Danielle  L.
Edinboro, PA
I keep these in bulk in my house for my family and for guests that may come I appreciate the price and will continue to buy them
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
These make the body wash sud up really well. Inexpensive so easy to replace when needed.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
The up and up brand is awesome from target. You get the same quality of product for the cheaper price. These loofahs clean you just as well as expensive ones do. I would recommend them, the a cheap, they do the job and they tin not to tear up after a couple of uses.
Alexis L.
This brand of loofahs is the best to use. They are a little small though but that's because it is a 2 pack. I really liked these and I definitely would get this again. It was very affordable and if you have sensitive skin then it won't irritate it. I recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
Victoria, BC
Good standard loofah. I don't really need anything special and these are cheap and last awhile. Both my husband and myself use these.
Juan R.
1,168 reviews
It is an excellent product, I think it has the highest quality on the market, high performance and very useful for my work and daily tasks, I highly recommend it. It is very good value for money. I have always been satisfied with the performance of the brand and the device.
Lidia Q.
California, CA
Ese tipo de esponjas exfoliantes porque retiran todas las células muertas deja mi piel más suave y genera muchísima espuma

Looking for your answer?