BY BATH PETALS

With Soothing Lavender Essential Oil. 100% natural fragrance. Gluten & Paraben free. Vegan French Alpine Lavender Bath Salts From the blue lavender fields of the French Alps...a soothing bathing therapy to restore mind, body & spirit. These mineral-rich, detoxifying sea salts are combined with pure lavender essential oil and organic lavender buds for a fragrant way to relax & unwind. Soaking in a bath salts-infused tub of warm water helps relieve muscle tension, and restore inner balance and peace. . see more...

Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I highly recommend bath salts especially this brand. It is easy to use and I use it quite often. After a long day or a day at the gym these are great to just dump into the tub and relax. They come in all sorts of smells and colors and types. My favorite is the eucalyptus scent. It is also great for relaxation and clearing the sinus congestion from allergies and colds!
Micah B.
Grandview, MO
I give this product a Robert Deniro on a scale from Nic Cage to Samuel L Jackson. It gets you so high you won't know what to do with yourself. I literally was a show pony for a famous breeder. I was taken around and shown off, got many different awards and medals, until I realized I was just in my basement surrounded by stuff animals. Would highly recommend.
Clara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it smells great and relaxes my muscles after a long day. It is a very fair price and you can find it many places. It is my favorite to use after a long day when my muscles are tense and I like to sit in the bath with it and have a glass of wine.

Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
These simply sound amazing!! I love taking baths and nourishing my skin and these have amazing reviews! I can't wait to be able to try these!! I would recommend these even though I haven't tried them yet:)
Lauren R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love the way these smell, they made my bath very relaxing! They were exactly what I needed to have a relaxing bath
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this product! Smells great and leaves skin feeling very moisturized. The orange smell matches the Orange color
Amaya G.
I don't like orange scented things but I love these! Would definitely repurchase the lavender over this one though.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Never tried these before but they look so darn tootin amazing and so so so relaxing can't wait to try some...
Amber M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to help you relax at the end of a long day. I wish the scent was a lil stronger.
Hannah S.
Oak Harbor, OH
This product is one of my favorites! When you take a bath they make it more relaxing and more enjoyable!
Ashley H.
West plains , Mo
Do these make your skin soft?
Sausha C.
Springdale, AR
Whats your fav scent?
Shavonn T.
Are these good for Soar muscle
Diana L.
How many baths could you get out of one bag?