Bath Mist Haves Ulta Ahava Pacifica Daily Concepts Lot Of 12 Plus Cosmetic Bag

Bath Mist Haves Ulta Ahava Pacifica Daily Concepts Lot Of 12 Plus Cosmetic Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Mist Haves Ulta Ahava Pacifica Daily Concepts Lot Of 12 Plus Cosmetic Bag!
How would you rate this product?
W Valley City, UT
Bath Mist Haves Ulta Ahava Pacifica Daily Concepts Lot Of 12 Plus Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Angie M.
Oooh ULTA, I love you! So I don't remember how much you had to spend to get this free gift from ULTA but whatever it was, it was well worth it. I am a fan of free sample GWP propositions so I can try out new products I may not otherwise have tried. This particular gift turned me onto a few favs I now have re-purchased many times and use daily like: Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum *5 STARS* Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor *5 STARS* Pacifica Beauty Coconut Milk & Essential Oils Underarm Deodorant Wipes (10 ct) *5 STARS*

Looking for your answer?