Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesONYX BATHHOUSE
Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream 49 Oz/140g

Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g

by ONYX BATHHOUSE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g!
How would you rate this product?
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g uploaded by Kera G.
Smelled great and didn’t leave any residue on my skin , had cute little confetti flakes to add a little razzle dazzle too bath time and made the water bright pink which was fun ✨ Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries Cream Onyx Bathhouse 49 Oz/140G
Lacy C.
Kitty Hawk, NC
Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g uploaded by Lacy C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Found this bath bomb at my local dollar tree and figured what the heck. As far as a dollar tree bath product goes, it was fine. But if you are comparing it to other bath bombs on the market, it falls a little short. I found it had great moisturizing properties and vibrant color but really no scent. It also stained my fingers pink and left a slight ring around my tub. The tub was easily cleaned and I’m an artist so it’s not that big a deal to have stain on my hands lol. Just be aware. I doubt I’ll purchase this again for myself but I think it would be fun for kids since it has such a vibrant color.
Caitlin V.
Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g uploaded by Caitlin V.
This bath bomb was incredibly indulgent when combined with an entire jar of Bolero Bath Crystals in Coconut + Wild Berries With Flower Petals (it was a gift, a small jar and the directions didn’t state quantity so I went all out). The bomb fizzed as bath bombs do releasing a sugary sweet looking pink into the water, but it didn’t dye skin or the tub. A chunk from the center didn’t fizz or break up right away so I used it as an exfoliating scrub. It was mildly relaxing too and the scent was subtly pleasant and sweet, leaving the barest trace of strawberry on the skin. Then it became very relaxing when I added the bath salt, which I recommend trying for a Perfect Bath Soak recipe. You just sort of melt into the tub with the pink water and pretty, romantic flower petals, and say goodbye to any aches, pains, or worries, and hello to silky soft smooth skin and a clear relaxed mind. #bathsoak #bathcrystals #bolero The bath bomb is excellent on its own though, for a bath bomb.
pui C.
belchertown, MA
Bath Bomb Sugar Sugar Strawberries + Cream Onyx Bathhouse 4.9 Oz/140g uploaded by pui C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
My first time using onyx bathbomb, i am very pleased with how long it took to dissolve. I can get 2 use out of it, turned my bath water pink and very fun.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok bathbomb. Not one i would get regular but smelled nice and effervescent was nice. Otherwise really wasnt my thing
Alyssia F.
Kansas City , MO
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite bath bombs out there! And you can’t beat the price. Smells so good too
Sara L.
Kilgore, TX
Everyone likes a bath bomb right how could you not!! They are pretty great an this one smells great as well!

Looking for your answer?