Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A luxurious blend of soft rose, winter woods & a drop of strawberry nectar in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist!
Aja C.
Aliquippa, PA
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aja C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Girl if you’re trying to smell sexy as f*ck but not overly strong this is the ONE! It last long and smells sooo good! I wouldn’t do anything to change it! The package is so cutee how could you not want it!
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kayla J.
I love this smell , the flower , sweet mixture is amazing. This is a Valentine’s collection one they did and it’s a favorite . The cherry hints are sweet and refreshing . I love these body sprays when they’re on sale , they are the best deals and so many to choose from .
Brandy B.
Holly Springs, MS
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brandy B.
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brandy B.
Got the entire set as a gift. I love this scent it is not fruity smelling it smells like high end perfume honestly and it last. Also I have sensitive skin so some scented products are to strong but not bath and body works.👌
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shavonne Z.
Yummy!! Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist is like a beautiful Rose fragrance that was kissed by a strawberry, but in a classy was not a juvenile one! I quite enjoy the way that it sits on my skin and melts into my body chemistry in a quite enjoyable way!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nicole R.
I’m in love with this scent it’s floral and seductive. Very beautiful and perfect for every occasion.
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Josie B.
It’s a nice feminine scent. It’s heavy on the rose, but not overpowering. I don’t get much strawberry from this, but there is definitely a light fruity smell that balances out the rose. I know that this was at first marketed as a Christmas scent, but I think it’s more suitable for the spring time. If you aren’t much of a floral scent fan, this might be a good choice for you. I found the perfume to be a little to heavy, so I like that the mist is lighter. My only issue with it is that I don’t find it to be long lasting (unlike most B&BW mists).
Sam
BySam
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sam
Very nice smell, strong smelling, it is my favorite purchase from here, have to reapply sometimes so being longer lasting would help.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jennifer I.
Got this for Christmas as a gift and Loved it so much . Has notes of White birch, velvety Rose and drops of strawberry nectar !! It's the best ever I've tried from bath and body . I already bought the sold out Fragrance Perfume also !!!
Angela S.
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Angela S.
I received a card from Bath And Body on this new fragrance that was coming out. U absolutely loved the red bottle and when I read the description of the fragrance I knew I wanted to try it and told my daughter I wanted it fir Christmas ❤ We went to mall as it finally came out in stores and I really liked its fragrance. It smells floral and berries. Its become a favorite, it lasts through the day and I get a lot of compliments on it. 🎅 I definitely want the lotion!
Brenda S.
Bath & Body Works You're the One Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brenda S.
You're the one smells really good this is a recent body mist by bath and body works and it smells wonderful its got some rose smells and a strawberry smell and the fragance note i also got the body lotion and it smells just like this i also pair it with the body mist and it smells good for like a good hour body mist are mostly just for when you go out for some place small so i wouldn't reccomend it to go on dates lol.And also i love how in the body mist its gor a little message saying you're confident and beautiful so its really lovely lol

Looking for your answer?