Bath & Body Works® Wish Vanilla & Apple Fizz Shower Gel uploaded by Brittany C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wish Vanilla and Apple Fizz Shower Gel exclusively from Bath and Body Works. This sweet and fruity blend of vanilla and apple fizz with shea butter, vitamin E, and aloe combine in a rich and bubbly lather that leaves your skin soft and clean.

Complete scent includes dazzling vanilla, apple fizz, asian pear, winter freesia, and sheer sandalwood.

Bottle Size: 10 oz

Bath & Body Works® Wish Vanilla & Apple Fizz Shower Gel
  • "Not only are bath and body shower gels extremely moisturizing but the smells are incredible! They suds up very well as well so a little goes a long way which is great when you're trying to get out as much of a product as possible. This scent is a little sweet for me but I love the apple undertones. Very spring time!! Would recommend! " in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Wish Vanilla & Apple Fizz Shower Gel
Kimmy 🌻.
I love bath and body works body washes! The smell truly lingers on your body and has your skin smelling so good 💗 even my boyfriend loves it ! And there's endless scents to choose from!
Erika K.
I absolutely LOVE bath and body works products! Especially their vanilla scents. I'm a big fan of how they mix vanilla with other fragrances. They will mix vanilla with seasonal scents because vanilla is wonder full any time of year! I would highly recommend wish vanilla and apple when ur transitioning from fall to winter. I noticed in winter people would pick up up more on the apple notes and around thanksgiving they noticed the warm vanilla. Will definitely buy this again!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I bought this around the holidays for a friend but I ended up keeping it for myself because it smelled so good. This scent lasted maybe an hour or two on me but other people said they could smell it so I guess that's good :-). My entire bathroom smell nice after using it and it had a great lather. This is perfect for the winter
Bree L.
Dodge City, KS
I loved this collection, but this was my favortite out of it. it has such a great green apple scent and also very sexy and clean. i used this up so fast! i should have bought more. i still have the spray and body cream which is nice as well. if i could find it again i would buy it all up!
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
The smell is absolutely amazing! It's so sweet yet so natural smelling! The smell doesn't last too long, but in the shower it's great! The lather is wonderful. It's very gentle to to your skin! I bought it at my local malls Bath and Body Works. I would totally repurchase!
Zuri A.
Love the scent. It leaves my skin soft and smelling awesome! You get a lot of product for a great price. You really can't go wrong with any of their scents. I've never had any sensitivity to their products. They have coupons all the time. I don't buy any other soaps.
Bianca V.
Amazing for anything washing your body and cleaning. i use this every day it is so great and it smells so good it is absolutely fabulous and it makes my skin feel very nice i love it so much and don't plan on stopping using it anytime soon highly recommend
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
I love the way it makes my body feels while i shower. Great price for the sizes and the way it makes my body feels. yes it last long and make your body soft and moisturize. pros well let said great brand . yes i would buy it again and again all over....
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I bought this for my mom but she was allergic to it so it ended up just lying around in my bathroom closet. After a while I decided why not use it. And let me tell you, it smells amazing! I love it so much I could go on and on about it!