Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather.

Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel!
Sylvania
Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel uploaded by Samantha M.
Perfect way to bring a fresh fun "summer" smell into the winter. Not too strong, the shea butter does wonders for dry chapped skin in the winter months. You don't have to be rich to get quality with Bath & Body Works. The only downfall I would say is if your skin is fragrance sensitive this could possibly irritate your skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin. [product:bath-&-body-works®-winterberry-wonder-shower-gel]
Birmingham, AL
Overall this body wash has a pleasant scent. I wash the scent would last longer than while you are in the shower. Even after I used the full set ( the lotion and the spray) the scent seem weak and unable to last throughout the day without having to reapply the body spray.
Orem, UT
I love love LOVE this stuff and am so sad it was seasonal. Bath&body shower gels are always pretty good, giving a good amount of lather without drying out the skin and leaving a good amount of fragrance. However, this scent, oh my goodness it was so good; it was the perfect mixture of warm/musky/fruity and I absolutely loved it. I can only hope it comes back next holiday season.
This body wash smells fantastic and gets sudsy, which is important when I pick a body wash! It is a decent price for the amount of product you get, but something cheaper from Walmart could be just as good!
I have the lotion version of this and it incredible. It smells so good. The smell for the body lotion is incredibly long lasting. Every time I wear it I get a million compliments. I'm really considering stocking up on them 😂 also the packaging is so A+ Again this is about the lotion not then body wash. ☺️💕💫
Upland
I love the body wash from Bath and Body Works. It leathers up nicely and does not dry out my skin like some other products. The best part is the scent that clings to your skin leaving you smelling fresh and clean all day long.
Lawrenceville, GA
The smell of this thing is amazing. That's the best thing about Bath and Body Works, the smells are amazing but they do not kill you nose for hours. It's just the enough fragrance amount. Great Christmas present.
I'm usually not a fan of Christmas scents, but this one is really nice and different. I love it because it is a berry scent, but it isn't too overpowering. It's great for people who want products that are in Christmas packaging, but without the typical Christmas scents!
SHAWNEE, OK
I have got the winterberry wonder lotion at the Bath and Body Works after Christmas sale. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands soft. I suggest that you use a little bit of it at a time.
Attalla, AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel