Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather.

Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel!
Brook Park, OH
I love how the scent is very fruity/sweet and springy, even though it is associated with winter. The packaging is beautiful and how the cranberry/red color looks as a decoration. I get a strong apple cranberry scent. The only thing that disappointed me was that it just didn't smell good on my body. I love it so much, but it just didn't work with the chemistry of my body and it always made me smell really bad. Otherwise I think it is a very nice smell and the shower gel lathers amazingly.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel uploaded by Amber M.
This is one of my new favorite scent they have come out with this year! With main notes of Red Winterberries, Ruby Apples, Sparkling Cranberry, Snow kissed Camellia and Crystal Vanilla it's the perfect scent not just for the holidays but great to wear/use all year! I bought the matching body spray and it's just as amazing as the body wash!
Portland
I got the lotion and the soap for this one. Both equally smell so good. The soap is very fragrant. Not too strong and not too soft so one doesn't have to worry about wearing this and having people wrinkle their noses at you. The cream is great as well. Definitely recommended for a winter scent.
I haven't purchased the shower gel, but I have the body lotion and the scent is amazingggg!! 😍😍😍 It's long-lasting, so you don't have to use a lot of it. I would definitely buy it again!
Blythewood, SC
As an ex-BBW employee, I am a little biased, but i love these products! This specific smell is great for winter, especially paired with its lotion! It is decently priced, and can often be part of a deal (but 2 get one free). Overall, awesome!
Greenwood
This smells heavenly! The berry scent is one of my favorites! Unfortunately it doesn’t last long after the shower, but it does the job as a shower gel! You can get them for a good price, and they are definitely a step above some other brands!
This is one of my new favorites. It has such a light scent that is sweet, but not floral. It is very fresh and the scent lasts all day, especially if you layer it with lotion. I hope they bring it back next holiday season!
Ocala, FL
My favorite brand for body wash, lotions and fragrance mists . Great prices and great quality. The body washes make my skin feel amazing, smooth and smelling great 💕
Fowlerville, MI
I love it! It's smells so good and the packaging is so pretty. It contains shea butter, vitamin E and aloe. Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel
Moss Point, MS
My absolute favorite. The smell seems like it lingers on you for a while so I love that part. I just hate how small the bottles are. They are a little pricy but I believe they are worth it.