Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

A sweet snowfall of ruby frost winterberry, sparkling cranberry & crystal vanilla in a rich, bubbly lather

Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel!
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel uploaded by Norissa B.
The name has to do with winter but this scent is very fruit. Perfect for a scent for spring. This product is one of my newest b&b obsessions for spring. It's fruity which means it's a sweeter scent for those who like musky? This isn't your product but for those who like airy and fruity scented this is your go to product. With every use it helps keep the scent going seemingly a little longer especially when paired with a fruity scented lotion. It's paired with vitamin E and shea which replenishes moisture in the skin.
Amber S.
Newark, DE
Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel uploaded by Amber S.
So I couldn't find the picture for it but it's the lotion, not the soap. I love love the scent of this lotion. It's great during Christmas time and it's very light weight and femine of a scent to wear. It actually still smells good on your body after it being on for most of the day.
lora M.
San Antonio, TX
Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel uploaded by lora M.
I love them all.. Different fragrance !!! Except for Noel vinalla bean smell is to duall..!!Its expensive but good quality
Samantha M.
Sylvania
Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel uploaded by Samantha M.
Perfect way to bring a fresh fun "summer" smell into the winter. Not too strong, the shea butter does wonders for dry chapped skin in the winter months. You don't have to be rich to get quality with Bath & Body Works. The only downfall I would say is if your skin is fragrance sensitive this could possibly irritate your skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin. [product:bath-&-body-works®-winterberry-wonder-shower-gel]
Illene R.
Phil Campbell, AL
Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel uploaded by Illene R.
LOVE THE WAY THE WINTERBERRY PRODUCTS SMELL!!  MY FAVORITE SHOWER GEL. I LOVE ALL THINGS BATH AND BODY WORKS!
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Diana P.
Upland
I love the body wash from Bath and Body Works. It leathers up nicely and does not dry out my skin like some other products. The best part is the scent that clings to your skin leaving you smelling fresh and clean all day long.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel
L D.
Great smelling amazing scent I love this one. Has a great lasting scent that is not too sweet or too fruity it’s the perfect balance. I would highly recommend this scent the lotion is not even needed for the scent to last.
Nataya D.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells so good and leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth. I like the thick consistency and the price. Would definitely recommend