BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...3 Answers
Diana P.
Upland
I love the body wash from Bath and Body Works. It leathers up nicely and does not dry out my skin like some other products. The best part is the scent that clings to your skin leaving you smelling fresh and clean all day long.
Emily C.
Greenwood
This smells heavenly! The berry scent is one of my favorites! Unfortunately it doesn’t last long after the shower, but it does the job as a shower gel! You can get them for a good price, and they are definitely a step above some other brands!
Laura D.
Great smelling amazing scent I love this one. Has a great lasting scent that is not too sweet or too fruity it’s the perfect balance. I would highly recommend this scent the lotion is not even needed for the scent to last.
Tessa S.
This is one of my favorite holiday scents that Bath and Body Works released. Slightly fruity scent, yet still crisp and clean. Very inexpensive to buy when purchased on sale or during semi-annual. Many people I know love this scent.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel
jessica P.
it smells good but i found out that the bath and body works soaps makes my skin burn and gives it a rash which sucks because i spent a lot of money on all of my soaps and had to give them away
Charlotte H.
Columbia
As an ex-BBW employee, I am a little biased, but i love these products! This specific smell is great for winter, especially paired with its lotion! It is decently priced, and can often be part of a deal (but 2 get one free). Overall, awesome!
Korali V.
Ocala , FL
My favorite brand for body wash, lotions and fragrance mists . Great prices and great quality. The body washes make my skin feel amazing, smooth and smelling great 💕
kaylah T.
I love it! It's smells so good and the packaging is so pretty. It contains shea butter, vitamin E and aloe. Bath & Body Works® WINTERBERRY WONDER Shower Gel
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
My absolute favorite. The smell seems like it lingers on you for a while so I love that part. I just hate how small the bottles are. They are a little pricy but I believe they are worth it.
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕