BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather.

Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
The name has to do with winter but this scent is very fruit. Perfect for a scent for spring. This product is one of my newest b&b obsessions for spring. It's fruity which means it's a sweeter scent for those who like musky? This isn't your product but for those who like airy and fruity scented this is your go to product. With every use it helps keep the scent going seemingly a little longer especially when paired with a fruity scented lotion. It's paired with vitamin E and shea which replenishes moisture in the skin.
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
I love how the scent is very fruity/sweet and springy, even though it is associated with winter. The packaging is beautiful and how the cranberry/red color looks as a decoration. I get a strong apple cranberry scent. The only thing that disappointed me was that it just didn't smell good on my body. I love it so much, but it just didn't work with the chemistry of my body and it always made me smell really bad. Otherwise I think it is a very nice smell and the shower gel lathers amazingly.
Courtney H.
I have the lotion version of this and it incredible. It smells so good. The smell for the body lotion is incredibly long lasting. Every time I wear it I get a million compliments. I'm really considering stocking up on them 😂 also the packaging is so A+

Again this is about the lotion not then body wash.

☺️💕💫
Nicole H.
I haven't purchased the shower gel, but I have the body lotion and the scent is amazingggg!! 😍😍😍 It's long-lasting, so you don't have to use a lot of it. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina C.
Chesnee , SC
Very berry winter tastic!!! I live it for my lotion in winter keeps my skin so soft and hydrated
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is one of my new favorite scent they have come out with this year! With main notes of Red Winterberries, Ruby Apples, Sparkling Cranberry, Snow kissed Camellia and Crystal Vanilla it's the perfect scent not just for the holidays but great to wear/use all year! I bought the matching body spray and it's just as amazing as the body wash!
Laura P.
Evington, VA
Not my favorite Bath & Body Works shower gel, but I still love it! I received this as a gift, and have been using it for a while now. It smells amazing like most Bath & Body product, and the scent lingers. Very pleased!
Jessica N.
This is one of my new favorites. It has such a light scent that is sweet, but not floral. It is very fresh and the scent lasts all day, especially if you layer it with lotion. I hope they bring it back next holiday season!
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
I love this scent. I like the bath gel rather than lotion or body spray. it works well as bubble bath. My cat isn't fond of it, however.
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
Being a nurse, lotions are a must! Bath and Body works always has the best scents! They are affordable and always keeps my hands moist!