BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather.

Lindsey C.
Absolutely loved it. Not sure it's sold anymore but I was obsessed with the smell. It also stuck with you for more than 5 minutes. Too bad it was only a holiday collection piece.Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel
K A.
Hernando, FL
My favorite brand for body wash, lotions and fragrance mists . Great prices and great quality. The body washes make my skin feel amazing, smooth and smelling great 💕
kaylah T.
Fowlerville
I love it! It's smells so good and the packaging is so pretty. It contains shea butter, vitamin E and aloe. Bath & Body Works Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel
Jonnay V.
I'm usually not a fan of Christmas scents, but this one is really nice and different. I love it because it is a berry scent, but it isn't too overpowering. It's great for people who want products that are in Christmas packaging, but without the typical Christmas scents!
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
My absolute favorite. The smell seems like it lingers on you for a while so I love that part. I just hate how small the bottles are. They are a little pricy but I believe they are worth it.
Courtney H.
I have the lotion version of this and it incredible. It smells so good. The smell for the body lotion is incredibly long lasting. Every time I wear it I get a million compliments. I'm really considering stocking up on them 😂 also the packaging is so A+

Again this is about the lotion not then body wash.

☺️💕💫
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
The smell of this thing is amazing. That's the best thing about Bath and Body Works, the smells are amazing but they do not kill you nose for hours. It's just the enough fragrance amount. Great Christmas present.
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
I have got the winterberry wonder lotion at the Bath and Body Works after Christmas sale. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands soft. I suggest that you use a little bit of it at a time.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Not my favorite Bath & Body Works shower gel, but I still love it! I received this as a gift, and have been using it for a while now. It smells amazing like most Bath & Body product, and the scent lingers. Very pleased!
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
The name has to do with winter but this scent is very fruit. Perfect for a scent for spring. This product is one of my newest b&b obsessions for spring. It's fruity which means it's a sweeter scent for those who like musky? This isn't your product but for those who like airy and fruity scented this is your go to product. With every use it helps keep the scent going seemingly a little longer especially when paired with a fruity scented lotion. It's paired with vitamin E and shea which replenishes moisture in the skin.