Bath & Body Works® WINTER CRANBERRY Antibacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A cool treat of frosted cranberries sprinkled with iced peach. Like a 60-second manicure, the Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, the cleanest rinse ever leaves hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® WINTER CRANBERRY Antibacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Christina M.
I've always been a fan of Bath and Body works , but this scent is amazing !!!!! Brings back a lot of childhood memories. It was average in pricing but this company always gives out coupons so you can get it in sale. It does the job and scent stays on . I recommend this  and especially if your gifting it to someone
Mallory A.
Bath and Body are the only hand soaps I keep in my house! I love the scents and clean feeling I get from using Bath and Body hand soap! Winter Cranberry is one of my favorites! When we have guests over they are always complimenting the scents I have and ask where the soaps are from. I love how I can have different scents for all the seasons! MUST HAVE IN MY HOUSE! I keep a stock pile, take advantage of the sales!!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bath & Body Works® Winter Cranberry Gentle Foaming Hand Soap this is an exceptional product. It gives you anti-bacterial deep cleansing with tons of lather. I love this company's products and quality is exceptional. Pricing is great too. The scent is amazing!
Dariana R.
Okay this is the best Deep cleansing hand soap ever! And i bought the Winter Cranberry the smells amazing ! I love it i use this everyday . And for 6.50$ its afortable for its size 8 fl oz. Ive also tried the sence of Mango Hibiscus in total love as well they have the best smells in the world as the also clean your hand .
Christine S.
This is my favorite scent for the holiday season! it smells amazing! it doesn't have an overwhelming cranberry or fruity scent to it. its light but has a slight fresh scent too. i only ever get this or the winter wonderland scent. don't get the foam cleanser version, it doesn't smell as prominent unless you like lighter scents.
Kelsey H.
Chula Vista, CA
I almost always buy bath and body works hand soaps. I love the way this one smells! The smell lasts for a while too, I've had people ask me what I sprayed on just from washing my hands! I stocked up this winter and got a great deal with the sale and my coupon. I would definitely recommend!
Daniela F.
Palm Springs, CA
LOVE LOVE THIS ONE. I buy by the bulk and it's always in my home. Even though it's labeled as being for winter, I use this year round because the smell is delicious. I personally don't like the foaming ones and this one leaves my bathroom smelling great without the foam mess.

Amazon