Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather. see more...

• Where can I find this with the best rates?2 Answers
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
This is my absolute favorite smell from Bath & Body works! I make sure I stock up every Christmas since it is only seasonal. You will not go wrong with this smell.. it smells like Christmas everytime you use it!
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
I got a this as a gift and omg this smells amazing. Everyone should try this to see if you like it. And if your hesitant on the scent then just go to bath and body works to do a smell test.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I love this product but I have the body cream!! It has a nice sweet smell, tho you can't really make out the Apple smell. But, as far as the body cream goes it doesn't have that heavy noticeable feeling of lotion on your skin. it's hydrates my dry skin very well.
Shenise B.
The scent is out of this world and it stays all day. Only gripe is I have to use a lot of this product in order to moisturize my skin. It isn't moisturizing enough so I have to pair it with a beauty oil.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
These bath & body works lotions always leave me so silky smooth & buttery soft ! They have the best ingredients & I can't imagine anywhere else to get lotions where the scent lasts all day
Christina D.
Kansas City, KS
I love the light smell it leaves my skin so soft after use. I really like that I don't have to use a lot of this to get it to lather. This rinse off very easy I can't wait to get more.
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I've been using this product for two years I always go around November and stock up on it, it smells amazing it and the candles smell even better although their kinda expensive lol
Stacy A.
Rocky Mount, NC
This may be a winter sent but i will wear it all year long. I love anything apple scented it's amazing. When i started using this I got so many questions about what I was wearing.
Amanda H.
Stearns, KY
I really like this product. It smells nice and helps skin feel refreshed. But if you are not one for really strong smells I would not recommend this for you.
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
One of my favorite holiday scents they come out with! smells sweet and very much like apples. perfect scent even after the holidays. AND IT LASTS SO LONG!
Sadia Z.
Where can I find this with the best rates?