Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A merry-berry blend of candy red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf & fresh cinnamon in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

I'm wondering how does this product smell does it really smell like apples or is it like a mixture of apples and vanilla?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Kiley B.
San Antonio, TX
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kiley B.
I obviously have an obsession with lotion, but anything from Bath and Body Works is AMAZING.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Taina L.
I love this store. I love almost all of its scents but this is my favorite. I loved it when I smelled it. It's perfect for me. It's a perfect blend of fruity and fresh and I find it lasts a long time without being too strong. I definitely recommend it! #influenster #bodycream #apple #candy #moisture #ultrashea #24hr #BathBodyWorks #holiday #winter #fragrance #fresh #perfect #favorite Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream
Ariel K.
Jackson, MS
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ariel K.
I love the smell of this body cream. I get so many compliments while wearing it. It also lasts so long on my skin. Definitely recommend it! [product:bath-&-body-works-winter-candy-apple-ultra-shea-body-cream]
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Nicole F.
So to start off this body cream doesn't smell the best to me.. It does however make my hands feel not dry after a long day of work which is good cause I wash my hands alot at work. Also I like how gentle/soft my skin feels after using this body cream..
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ann G.
Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple is my all time favorite scent!!! Its only available in stores for like 3 months,so I make sure to pick up all the products I can!! My son 1st bought me a gift collection 10 years ago. I've been in love ever since!!!
Jamie G.
Rockingham, NC
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jamie G.
One of the best smelling lotions I have ever used. I get compliments all the time on the smell. I always have to tell people what scent and where I get it from.
Heather F.
N Providence, RI
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Heather F.
I prefer body cream to lotion when I want an extra strong after scent for I find the scent to last much longer with cream versus lotion. This particular scent is fresh and smells like very sweet apples, I could still smell it for a few hours after applying.
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by angela C.
This dies not smell like candy apply to me but it does smell like the Pink rose herbal essence😍😭😍 this has to be one of my favorite scents everr!!✨🙌😍 Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Gray D.
Omg this smells incredible and I’m absolutely in love! One of my very favorite winter scents from Bath & Body works. It’s a super nice body cream. Mine is about empty and cannot wait to repurchase it around the holidays.
April L.
Louisville, KY
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by April L.
This is my favorite thing to get from at bath and body works. It smells amazing. Keeps my skin very soft.