Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A merry-berry blend of candy red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf & fresh cinnamon in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

Anyone have any problems with Shea Moisture Wash and Go conditioner bottles?
is the [product:bath-body-works-signature-collection-winter-candy-apple-super-smooth-body-lotion] good?
What is your favorite bath and body works product?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Sofia V.
Oxnard
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Sofia V.
I love this scent it’s smells exactly like the name! The packaging is super cute I use it every day!
Jeimy A.
windham
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Jeimy A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this body lotion, it’s the best product for 24 hour moisture the skin. I’m using this product all days and my skin looks very beautiful. Three weeks ago, my skin was dry and shiny, and since I used it all change Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion
itsmecherry V.
Gainesville
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by itsmecherry V.
I cant say bad thing about this. I got it as a present on the holidays and this stuff i used every single night. It smells soo good and ots not that very strong bothering type of smell. It really is moisturizing and not feel greasy. It absorbs in the skin without feeling heavy. Definitely getting more of this as a present. Enjoyed this!
Michelle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Michelle T.
Winter candy apple i recommend this one smell so good and is not sticky also have she butter coconut oil and vitami E to keep my skin looking good 😉 bath and body works has a good variety of scents but this one is one of my favorites
Deztini E.
Fort Lupton, CO
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Deztini E.
super moisturizing and smells amazing! the packaging is the cutest and it’s only seasonal during winter time !!
Emma H.
Downers Grove, IL
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Emma H.
This lotion smells sooo good. It’s also very hydrating and I use it after I shower. The smell is long lasting and makes the whole room smell good too. I think it’s a good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Jetzii O.
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Jetzii O.
This is something I get for myself every year. I usually get it along with the Candy Apple body spray and shower gel. This is such a sweet product! Always leaves skin extremely smooth and smells super yummy.(=
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
This lotion is the best of the best! I got it during the winter time and it smells exactly like winter should! It's a mixture between all the holidays. I had gotten the small one first, but after finishing it, I decided to get the big size because it's the best lotion! I really love it and I would definitely recommend it!!
Brittany D.
Frankfort, OH
Love this scent! Don't leave the house without it.. I like how the smell isn't strong it's just right.. I buy it when Bath and body works has it 3 for 3 so I can use it all year around! I would recommend it to everyone!
Adrienne G.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is my all time favorite scent by Bath and Body Works. Lotion is a must have for me and this leaves me smelling sweet. I stock up every winter just so I can make it last more of the year! I use it a couple times a day on extra dry days. It has the same great quality of other B&BW lotions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeanette S.
Paterson, NJ
il y a 2 ans
JayLynn P. il y a 2 ans
Yes it smells amazing!!!!