BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Shimmer Swirl Lotion
  • "Bath and body works is amazing. They have so many soaps that can help anxiety, stress, energize, etc. This lotion always relieves my dry skin with a smell that will forever stay put and make you turn head as you walk by" in 3 reviews
Meriana N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Let me just start off by saying how much I love the Winter Candy Apple scent by Bath & Body Works. I look forward to it all year long! They have fresh-picked apple scented stuff but it just doesn't seem the same. In addition to this scent, I really like that this lotion has shimmer in it. The combination of the sparkles with the scent is the essence of joy during the holiday season. It is not something I would recommend for severe cases of dry skin, but it definitely does a sparkling job at taking care of most normal cases of moisture necessity.
Laura R.
I love this product. It smells like a candy apple mixed with hints of crushed peppermint. It is so delicious and it leaves my skin glowing and soft as a baby's butt.
Jazmine F.
Smells amazing!!!! I love the way it makes my skin feel! My daughter uses it as well and loves it. I haven't had any products that I haven't like from this brand. I would recommend it.
Victoria F.
Oh my god I love this stuff, SO MUCH. The smell is amazing, it's not sickly sweet or chemical. Thankfully it's also not super greasy either and leaves the most subtle pretty shimmer. I was so excited about trying this stuff in the store as a tester that when it went on sale after Christmas I honestly bought 6 of them! Lol! You HAVE to give this stuff a try! :) It's fun and whimsical!
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
I love bath and body works products! This is such a great smell, I use this when I'm running out of the house and need a quick application of lotion! I bought this at the mall and it has a great gentle smell!
Sierra S.
Henderson, KY
Tabitha L.
Smiths Station, AL
This scent is my winter go to! Sweet, without being overpowering or juvenile, it's perfect for a chilly winter day when the usual heavy scents of winter are getting boring.
Brianna C.
saratoga springs
I love this lotion it is the most creamiest thing I have ver put on my hands. And dont even get me started on the amazing smell!! I fell in love with this wonter candy apple scent.
Brandy D.
I love this stuff. The smell is amazing. I use every night after I get out of the shower and the next day it still lingers. I wish it was around all year long..
Meagan B.
I got this for Christmas and it has been a favorite ever since, it's a refreshing scent and isn't overpowering with sweetness a great happy medium!