Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Room Spray uploaded by Tricia C.Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Room Spray uploaded by Britny M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Room Spray Winter Candy Apple 1.5 oz

Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this scent! This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body during the holidays. I always stock up. It makes my house smell really good for many hours after spraying. I always get compliments.
Kellie A.
Hilo, HI
My favorite smell ever! Winter candy apple is such a great smelling product. I have every single product in this smell. Anyway, this room spray does the job and leaves a great smell behind. I would recommend this product.
Julia J.
Pullman
This is the only Bath & Body Works Room Spray I've tried and I really like it. A few Pros is that it is in a cute package so its fine to leave laying out, it smells good; not too hash, and there are many scents. The only Con I have is that my can sprays one very strong stream instead of a large mist. Maybe I just have a dud can or maybe they are all this way. Overall I still recommend.
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
This scent is amazing for the winter! I love how they decorated the bottle and the scent really does smell like a candy apple. The only thing I dislike about the spray is that sometimes it comes out too fast! Overall I will be buying this product again
Lamara C.
Lorain, OH
Another one of my favorite winter scents. Like the others this is very concentrated and a little goes a long way. It smells delicious and is definitely worth the price which in my opinion isn’t that expensive
𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 m.
Carlsbad
This has always been my favorite bath and body works scent! Smells great and super convenient only things is I would be very sparse with it as it is a little stronger than most room sprays.
Jordan S.
Taylors, SC
I keep a bottle of this in all of my bathrooms. When someone goes in and leaves it stinky... these get rid of all odor!!! They smell amazing and leave no trace of bad smells!
Brianna B.
Baltimore, MD
Yummy apple!! Apple is just such a refreshing smell and this is perfect I was worried it wouldn’t smell as good because it was “winter candy apple” but it smells amazing
Lexy L.
South San Francisco
Omg my boyfriend mom bought some of these. She know I love stud like this these smell amazing no matter what scent. They probably really cheap or on promo get steal.
Faith F.
ohio
Love these , the smell is wonderful and not over bearing and they last a long time in the house , they have a very subbtle smell as long as you don't spray to much