Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

A merry-berry blend of red apple, winter rose petals & candied orange in our luxurious foaming soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Olga V.
Me gusta mucho este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo además es súper fácil de usar y su olor súper rico
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Alejandra P.
I absolutely love this product! I always make sure to stock up to have it in my bathroom all year round. The scent is amazing and it lingers well after you wash your hands. I recommend this product to anyone that loves a sweet scent.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This foaming hand soap does such a great job at cleansing my hands!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! Highly recommend!!!
kasandra E.
Ottawa, IL
This is my absolute favorite holiday soap. I only want this agency in my house during the holidays.
Lauren S.
Watsontown, PA
My favorite scent. I buy this lotion and hand soap in bulk every winter because I love using it year round! I'm using so much more now than I have an infant, so it's definitely coming in handy! Love bath and body works!
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
Loved my pick of winter candy apple foaming soap. Everyone that came over loved the scent and the other best thing the deal I got $2.75 for all the ones I got .
Ashley D.
Appleton, Wi
Works great, has an amazing smell, kills germs, hands feel clean. The pump used makes it very easy to use and is very comparable to any other bath and body works soaps. Definitely a repeat user and would recommend to others. Glad bath and body is always running specials!
Haley H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great soap. The gentle foaming hand soap becomes very foamy when it is dispensed. Winter candy apple is my favorite bath and body works scent, it smells very sweet and fruity. It leaves my hands feeling very clean.
Elsa C.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It is a nice and fresh scent that could be used all year round (not just seasonal). I prefer the foaming hand soaps over the deep cleansing ones because I find this bottle does not drip and the foam is better overall (I tend to use less). I would recommend grabbing these during sales.
Maria B.
Really like this fresh crisp apple smell. The foaming soaps are my favorite. I feel they clean very well and don't leave a residue on your hands. They have a huge variety and sell them in 5 packs as well as individual. I buy them when on sale. Absolutely worth waiting for the sale and buying in bulk if possible.

Looking for your answer?