BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A merry-and-bright blend of red apple, winter rose petals and candied orange

Overview

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with Shea Extract delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite scent that bath and body works has! Whether it’s the candle or body products, this sweet smell is something i can’t get enough of! I.T foams and leaves my hands super soft after washing, and my hands have a nice scent on them. The scent is not overpowering like many perfume scented soaps can be.
Lexi W.
This foaming hand soap does such a great job at cleansing my hands!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! Highly recommend!!!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
As women we are all obsessed with Bath and Body Works, but this scent is to die for. Winter Candy Apple is a fragrance that they only sell around Christmas so I stock up every year, but a lot of times you can find it year round on Amazon. I have the hand soap, antibacterial gel, lotion and the body spray so that has to tell you something. Lol!
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this product! I always make sure to stock up to have it in my bathroom all year round. The scent is amazing and it lingers well after you wash your hands. I recommend this product to anyone that loves a sweet scent.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Brooke H.
Sedalia, MO
This soap smells so good, I love the way it foams up because a little can go along way, easy to use just push the top down. Definitely meet my expectations, I would buy this product again because I love the soaps from bath and body works!
Lauren S.
Watsontown, PA
My favorite scent. I buy this lotion and hand soap in bulk every winter because I love using it year round! I'm using so much more now than I have an infant, so it's definitely coming in handy! Love bath and body works!
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
This soap is the best! I look forward to it every Christmas! It comes out as a foam and lathers nicely. The smell lingers on your skin a bit, which I enjoy. Price is reasonable and during the holidays they always run specials on it.