BY BATH & BODY WORKS

An irresistible treat of red apple, winter rose petals and candied orange.

Top Notes: Candy Apple, Orange Zest

Middle Notes: Maple, Cinnamon, Neroli, Rose

Dry Notes: Winter Musk, Orris, Oakmoss

Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
It's a bit juvenile, and I ended up giving it to my daughter. It's not necessarily a bad fragrance, but it has more of a room-spray type of scent that I wouldn't personally enjoy wearing. I like Country Apple, and Champagne Apple & Honey, but not this one as much. It's too sugary for my taste. I'd probably like it more in candle or hand soap form.
Lauren W.
Oak Creek, WI
The product doesn't last long on me, which always results in me re-spraying through the day. It could also be me getting used to the smell, I never know lol! I wish this scent was around all year long instead of just the winter months, it smells incredible! I love it! It's definitely one of my favorites!!! Compared to my all time fav Beautiful Day it lasts a lot shorter, but that's probably me spraying it around my house like an air freshener!! I definitely recommend stocking this product up when the winter months come around!
Solimar G.
Harbor city, CA
I couldn’t find the right product for this but here is pictures . mango mandarin fine fragrance mist ($14 usd) this is a great summer smell, it gives a refreshing smell of mango 🔥 limited edition Hawaii fine fragrance mist smells amazing, I think it’s perfect for any day because it gives a fresh smell but it’s not strong 👌🏼 limited edition Paris fine fragrance mist 😍 ($14 usd) I love this mist, it smells kind of floral but not too floral, is perfect for the spring time especially 👌🏼
Jenna P.
Pendleton, OR
This smells SO good and is such a customer favorite. It is seasonal, so if you see it in store GRAB THAT. It also comes in home fragrance as well. Still available online. It’s a little heavy, so I wouldn’t recommend the body cream to someone with super sensitive skin. But probably one of their best scents.
Bee K.
Winter Candy Apple is such a treat in my small collection of fragrances. I like the sweetness and sophistication of the scent. The apple notes remind me of the holiday season with hints of cinnamon and clove. Sometimes I wear it in the summertime, but winter suits it perfectly.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
OMG OMG this is my favorite holiday scent EVER.  It smells SO SO SO  good and it stay in your skin for a long time which a plus in my books.  This scent should be permanent all year long.  I look forward all year to get my hands on this.  I recommend EVERYONE to try it and the packaging is super cute as well.  The price is pretty average.  MUST TRY.
Sarah M.
I think Winter Candy Apple is the WORST scent . It’s too artificial to me. Usually I like sweet scents however this is just too sweet to me. It’s not good, I can tell when people where it, I’m just not a fan
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Winter Candy Apple is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I personally find that this sent is long lasting. It is a sweet, winter scent that isn't too heavy or overwhelming. I sometimes use it as a room spray too. Bath and body works always has pretty good deals going on so you can usually get a few products without it being too expensive.
Brianna F.
Liberty Twp, OH
I received this as a Christmas gift and I have never been more thrilled with a scent. This scent is perfect for me and it smells absolutely amazing. The scent is not too powerful, but it remains on you for a very long time. It is pleasant and light and the packaging is precious. Would recommend, plan to purchase agaij
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎 𝖇.
Norman
I got this perfume as a gift one year for Christmas and I instantly fell in love! The smell of it just gives me constant memories of such a good time! I will continue to buy this over and over again because I love the smell so much! I also have the lotion and body wash and I am just in love I always smell amazing.

Amazon