BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands.

• I always see these hand soaps when I go to Bath & Bod...1 Answers
  • Does.it dry your skin out 8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
These hand soaps are a must have Christmas gift. These are great for everyone and the smells are awesome ! Not dry on your hands and keep them moisturized too. I try to keep these on hand so i don’t have to buy other soaps.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Lexi W.
This is such a wonderfully great soap!!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This does a great job of cleansing my hands!!! Highly recommend!!!
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Winter Candy Apple has always been my favorite winter Bath and Body scent. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. I love this hand soap!
Kayla W.
Along with thousands of other women in the world, Winter Candy Apple has always been my favorite winter Bath and Body scent. I definitely recommend this! It's my go-to smell. I love this soap!
Bianca S.
This hand soap leaves your hand super moisturized and it smells so good!! I love the holiday packaging that it comes with too. Smells like sweet apples , it’s a scent that most people like.
Megan S.
Ok so I usually never waste money on body washes because the scent from your body wash doesn't stay on your skin usually, unless always followed by the same scent body spray and lotion....except for bath and body works winter candy apple body wash! You guys, this stuff first of all, will invade your bathroom when youuse it and make your whole room smell edible! Then the scent def sticks on your skin all day with or without the lotions! (But I recommend the lotion or body cream as well cause WOW) this is by far my fav scent from B&Bworks! Like sooo good!! You'll be obsessed too when you get it, trust!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This is a winter classic scent for any household. It does an amazing job cleansing the hands just like any other Bath & Body Works hand soap but the smell is intoxicating beyond belief. The lasting power of the scent on your hands is about 30 minutes or so, so not very long as if it were a lotion. Overall, if you have not personally tried this scent, go to the nearest Bath and Body Works and go indulge in the beautifully delicious scent of Winter Candy Apple.
Alexvina J.
Hamlet, NC
I absolutely love bath and body works soap. My favorite is the foaming kind... The deep cleaning one is ok as well but I like the foaming better. The smell is not too strong but can still smell it when you wash your hands and the smell stays on your hands for a couple of hours. This is the only hand soap I buy and use it is the best and when the sale hits it is even better. Without the sale it's 5/$23 which still a really good price. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Rebecca R.
Lake Worth, FL
This is one of my favorite holiday soaps to use! It smells like a candy apple but with a hint of Christmas tree it puts me in the holiday spirit! And the little beads in the soap make me feel like I'm getting a good deep clean and my hands feel refreshed and smell great! Highly recommend.
Juliet D.
Deer Park, TX
Does.it dry your skin out
Jessica R.
I always see these hand soaps when I go to Bath & Body & I want to try them out... would you recommend them? Also, which scent would you recommend?