5 colors available

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

• Would this be a good scent to give as a gift to a teenage girl? 6 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin oily?6 Answers
  • Who's favourite scent is this?! Smells so good!9 Answers
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Lebanon, OH
Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion was one of my favorite lotions for the fall.
I would purchase about a dozen of these and all of my daughters and friends would each enjoy the sweet fragrance of fall and winter when we would rub this smooth, creamy pink lotion all over our skin. When you do this, you can't believe that you're simply rubbing luscious Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion on your skin and not actually having a Candy Apple. It smells so wonderful and feels so soft!
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Ewa Beach, HI
This lotion is really pretty to look at it and say. it's a nice name and I feel fortunate to have received it for Christmas. Now, the scent isn't too strong and overpowering, which I appreciated. the consistency is that of your average bath and body works lotion. it's kind of slippery, but not oily. pretty moisturizing for my dry hands and legs. I would repurchase, if I wasn't obsessed with trying out different scents!!
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Parkton, NC
A wonderful holiday scent that rolls around each year with B&BW, the scent isn't too overpowering, but not too light. While it does fade for me throughout the day, it does do it's job of moisturizing. I'm very picky about lotions and I'm not too big of a fan of heavy lotions and these can get a bit heavy if you use too much. I like to put heavy lotions on at night and this softens up any dryness very well.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I'm a huge bath and body hoarder (30 spray bottles, a basket of hand sanitizers and a closet full of lotions, soap and body gel). Winter Candy Apple is one of my favorite scents and is always a must buy when the seasonal sale comes around. The only reason I knock a star off is because I wish it would last longer. Regardless I have the entire WCA line including the candle.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
The Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion is the perfect holiday lotion. it's got a crisp apple smell that also has some warm undertones. It shouldn't be paired with a fragrance, because this lotion is highly fragranced and does last almost all day. I think that it should be noted that this lotion : a little goes a long with it. It moisturizes and dissolves into the skin completely.
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Covington, KY
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!! Last year was my first year using this scent and I already can't wait for it to hit the shelves again!! After discovering how much I LOVED it, I bought the small bottles as stocking stuffers for everyone I know!! I will be stocking up on this wonderful scent as soon as I can because I don't want to run out again and have to wait for it to be released!
Harley W.
Harley W.
I received this as a Christmas present last December. It has a great scent that I really enjoyed, very wintery. The scent stays on your hands for a long amount of time, which is always nice when it comes to lotions. If you are using this lotion to keep your hands moisturized, maybe try a different product, but this is great for times when you just need a quick pick me up and want a nice scent.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Spring Hill, FL
Winter candy apple is my favorite scent from bath and bodyworks, but their lotion is the only lotion I use no matter what scent it is. It makes my skin so hydrated and soft I love it so much. I bought 5 of the big bottles of this lotion over the semi annual sale so I can have it in my house or my car when it's not winter and it's not being sold. 10 out of 10 my absolute favorite lotion ever.
LaNae H.
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Very moisturizing lotion that absorbs into the skin nicely. A bottle usually lasts me a couple of months. If only buying one bottle, it can be a bit pricey, but B&BW always has great deals when you bundle (eg buy 3 get 2 free). The Winter Candy Apple scents is one of my favorites, it's a very sweet apple smell. I would definitely recommend, especially if you enjoy fruity, sweet smells.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This lotion is not only moisturizing but smells like a dream! I first smelled it in the bath & body works store around the holidays. I went to the mall with my aunt & she was just raving about it. I smelled it and instantly fell in love. It's about $6 which is a great deal for the quality of the product & if you catch a sale while in the store it's an even better deal!
stephanie a.
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Do they still sell this?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Who's favourite scent is this?! Smells so good!
Chantelle H.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I like bath and body works only downfall is that I sometimes get headaches from smells it this really over powering? And how long does the sent last for normally?
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Would this be a good scent to give as a gift to a teenage girl?
Ari A.
Ari A.
San Diego, CA
Does this leave your skin oily?