BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Sydney W.
Portland, OR
I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Beth S.
Best scent ever, wish it wasn't seasonal. Very creamy and not oily or greasy. Worth the price and quality
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
I use you really dislike bath and bodyworks lotions, but I have started really loving them, especially this scent. It lasts all day and is fruity/candy scented.
Ramecia S.
singapore
Get this lotion every December, as this is a holiday special !! Ahhhh and I always ran out these things really fast ! As I use a lot of it ! Sent is strong and amazing ! Recommend LAHDOSHDJD !!
Lexi W.
This is such a great body cream!!!! Love it!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! It soaks right into my skin leaving it smooth and silky!!! Highly recommend!!!
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL
This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps to moisturize my skin. Definitely a #holidayfavorite for me! It is a long lasting product and for a great price! I love that bath an body works always has amazing sales too!
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?

back