Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Maya G.
Maya G.
Hobbs, NM

I absolutely love this smell!! Very hydrating, nourishing, and leaves skin feeling wonderful during the harsh winter months. I wish this was always available instead of only during the colder months!
Jesca S.
Jesca S.

HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA

I haven't been able to find this scent in forever! But it smells soo good. I like almost all of their holiday scents and this one is probably my favorite, but it's either rare or retired. sad face.
Holly W.
Holly W.

This is my favorite scent and it only comes out around Christmas time. It is hard to get your hands on because it sells out so fast. It is the perfect blend of sweet smell and moisture that lasts.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI

This is my favorite seasonal scent from Bath and Body Works! Such a great, fresh scent. I also love, love their body cream formula. It's so thick and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Amazing scent that lasts all day and makes your skins very soft. I use it everyday when I come out of the shower. The scent seems to last longer when you use the lotion directly out of the shower.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Pine Grove, PA

Great smelling product! Not too oily, and great for moisturizing the body. If you like apple products, this is a great product. The only bad thing is that it only comes out during Christmas time.
Echo B.
Echo B.

This scent is my least favorite of the winter ones. Apple belongs in the fall. And whatever they add to it to make it Winter Candy Apple just gives it a very artificial scent. I'm not impressed.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Bath body works winter candy apple moisture body cream it smell incredible I love this product I think the body cream stay on longer than lotions it does really good job at keep my skin hydrate
J W.
J W.

I am a huge Bath & Body Works fun. I received Bath & Body Works Candy Apple body cream as a gift. I found the cream to be too thick in comparison to their usual lotion. I prefer their original.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now