BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Jennifer H.
I don't really like bath and body works products because they are oily when you put the lotion on your skin. I prefer body butters if they have fragrances only because they are more hydrating. these lotions I feel are just for scent with oil for shimmer
Daya B.
Brandon, MS
I used to be a fan of this flavor, but there seems to be a sensitivity to it now. The moisture cream is a little heavier than the regular body cream, and is especially good during the fall and winter months. Overall, not a bad product at all if not for my new sensitivity to the flavor!
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love B&BW Triple Moisture Body Cream. I have very dry skin especially on my hands and elbows. Not only does it smell great, but it rehydrates my skin and really soothes the dry skin. Get it during a Buy 3 Get 3 sale for a decent price.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
VERY SWEET scent! I love the lotion, it goes on think and hydrates, especially during the winter months. BUT this scent is almost overpowering! I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but this is not a scent I would purchase again anytime soon!
Sanya B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
Cameron E.
This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma
I absolutely love this cream it smells sooo good and leave your skin super soft. Christmas season wouldn't be the same with out it. Its a seasonal scent so as soon as it hits the shelves i am all over it I stock up. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Bean G.
I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.