BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Iris P.
Winter candy apple one of my fave scents
the body Cream always hydrates good
Christina G.
Fort Worth, TX
It doesn't do much for your skin, but the smell is absolutely amazing, I've never really been a fan of an apple cinnamon smell but this lotion smells so amazing!!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Perfect lotion scent for the Christmas season! Smells really good. Cute pink bottle! Would make for a cute Christmas gift for girls who can be hard to shop for.
Tisha A.
Love the body Cream, it's the only one I buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good all day long. Always get compliments on my bath and body lotions
Stephanie T.
Newbury Park, CA
My girls got this as a gift and they love it! They are obsessed with body cream and lotion. The smell is not overwhelming and it does a good job moisturizing
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
BEST. SCENT. EVER. The best way I can describe this scent is that it smells like Christmas. Every holiday season I stock up so much I have a growing pile.
Josie R.
This stuff smells amazing! Probably one of my absolute favorites from bath & body works! I hope I'll be able to buy it if I run out before next Christmas.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Winter candy apple is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The smell is amazing I always stick up around Christmas time when it comes out
Brooke D.
I CANNOT express enough how much I love this scent. It is my FAVORITE. Very good lotion. Moisturizes wonderfully. Always stick up on it. Around 5 bucks.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I love this scent so much, it is a refreshing apple smell and definitely a winter favorite. This product is affordable and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.