BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I absolutely love this body cream. The scent is amazing. Like real apples! The was it makes my skin feel is so luxurious. I couldn't get through winter without this!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Bristolville, OH
This is my favorite lotion and is only available at bath and body works for a limited time during the winter. It's my absolute favorite scent and works really well!
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the smell and i keep the lotion and most in my purse with me all the time. I used while I was in the hospital and the nurse complimented me on how I smelled!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Davis , IL
This thick body cream is excellent for dry hands. When the winter months are cold & dry nothing is better than a great smelling lotion to bring some moisture back.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Winter candy apple one of my fave scents
the body Cream always hydrates good
Christina G.
Christina G.
Fort Worth, TX
It doesn't do much for your skin, but the smell is absolutely amazing, I've never really been a fan of an apple cinnamon smell but this lotion smells so amazing!!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
KILLEEN, TX
Perfect lotion scent for the Christmas season! Smells really good. Cute pink bottle! Would make for a cute Christmas gift for girls who can be hard to shop for.
Tisha A.
Tisha A.
Love the body Cream, it's the only one I buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good all day long. Always get compliments on my bath and body lotions
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.