BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Andrea P.
Me encanta este olor. Dura increíble en mi piel y el producto si sabes administrarlo te durará un montón de tiempo. La relación precio calidad es la adecuada y como siempre estos productos tienen gran calidad. La recomiendo ampliamente, yo la llevo a todos lados
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my all time favorite body cream. It moisturises my skin and smells amazing! I always get so excited when it comes out for the holidays and make sure to get quite a few to last all year long. Best sent that Bath and Body works has in their entire range
whitney h.
I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Haley C.
Absolutely love how moisturizing this cream is! Provides enough moisture in the winter time, but it doesn't leave a sticky film or take ages to dry. I purchased mine soon after the holiday season was over with, and got it for a great price! I love the light, sweet, and fruity scent that's not too overpowering! I would recommend all of Bath and Body Work's body creams!
Alexie G.
Laytonsville, MD
This body lotion is one of my favorite body lotions of all time. The smell is absolutely amazing, I buy this product every holiday time and use it throughout the year. Leaves my skin very moisturized without feeling greasy, the scent is not too strong.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Thollis is a great refreshing scent to use in the winter. I have enjoyed the basic scents like the original sun ripened raspberry, cucumber melon, and this is a wonderful scent that gives the basic fruity scent but it also has a sophisticated smell.
Daffne D.
edinburg, TX
I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Diana Q.
Are you looking for a scent that reminds you of Christmas at Grandma's year round? This is it! The scent is amazing! It is a super sweet smell, like apple pie, but it has a SLIGHT hint of pine to it.. just enough to make you miss the Christmas season!
Nastasya P.
Another Bath and Body Works product that I stock up on in the winter. I use it when I want to treat myself. I only use my Bath and Body Works products on days where I want to treat myself and so the products last a while. I would definitely recommend.
Destiny C.
This is one of my favorite winter scents. The sweet smell really lasts all day and, if you time it just right, you can usually get it on sale! The sad thing is its only available during the winter months so stock up if you plan on using it year round.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.