BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Neiby R.
Edinburg
This is my favorite winter scent ever ❤️ Besides the amazing moisture that it gives to my skin I always feel happier while wearing this body cream. I use it daily while I have it, since is only available during the Christmas-y season I tend to finish it and wait until next year to get more
Brianna J.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for the winter time! It warms up your skin, and keeps it feeling moist. The pros- moist skin, and feeling warm when in use, cons- it is very thick and heavy on your skin. I use this in the winter months, because I use something lighter in the summer. I would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting as well!
Casey C.
Rome, GA
I love the triple moisture body creams! They are very moisturizing, and the texture is very creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This scent in particular is one of my favorites to use in the winter time. It's not too Christmas-y, but it is just enough of a holiday scent!
Anne S.
This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Bath and Body Works body creams are very thick and can be hard to rub in IF you use too much. I try to only use on my hands and arms. The scent is THE most amazing one out of all their holiday scents. I love it so much. I use this scent for candles, body wash, candles, and hand soap!
Danielle Z.
Apart from Sweet Pea, this is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I prefer the triple moisture body creams to the body lotion because I have dry skin and it more hydrating. it leaves your skins very smooth and it is not a very greasy formula if you use a reasonable amount.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Winter Candy Apple is my go to winter fragrance. Every year since it's come out I have purchased something with this scent, and every year I love it. The triple moisture body cream is a great formula to begin with, but when you throw my favorite seasonal scent on top of it, it's gold.
Betty V.
Dalton, GA
I LOVE this lotion because it's infused with shea butter. The cream actually stays 24 hours moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft even in the driest and hottest days. It just melts into the skin and has the most beautiful fragrance, all day and night. Highly recommend it!
Madison T.
This product smells like Christmas and winter and all things good! Winter Candy Apple is a distinct scent that I can recognize somebody wearing it in an instant. It has such a sweetness and cleanliness about it. It's a very wonderful smell, I highly recommend this product!!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?