BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Bath body works winter candy apple moisture body cream it smell incredible I love this product I think the body cream stay on longer than lotions it does really good job at keep my skin hydrate
Colzy D.
Colzy D.
One of my must buy scents when winter arrives. It's a nice, light scent. B&BW triple moisture body cream relieves my dry skin (especially during lovely Chicago winters)...and smells amazing!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is soooo amazing. Smells like pure apples and sunshine, however I do feel as if the lotion doesn't moisturize for long and I have to keep reapplying the lotion throughout the day.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Vancouver
This scent is amazing and smooth but I did notice that with the thicker creams from them my hand starting getting bumps on it so I had to stop using it which is sad but it smells amazing!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This body cream is just so rich and moisturizing. The winter candy apple scent is also extremely nice and sweet. My skin feels so soft the next day when I use this cream after the shower.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
This scent is amazing! This is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. Bath & Body works is awesome. I stock up since it is only offered seasonally so I can use it year round.
Kristi E.
Kristi E.
This is a seasonal product so you have to stock up at Christmas time. Great Apple smell with the holiday twist. And the plus is usually they have a great sale at Bath & Body Works.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
My all time favorite! I stocked up and keep it in my purse at all times. Apple smells so nice and subtle! They also have sales all the time so I get them at a great price!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Summersville, KY
This has been my go to winter body cream it is so smooth and silky. It has a wonderful smell I have actually used this one for years. It doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.