BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Kristi E.
This is a seasonal product so you have to stock up at Christmas time. Great Apple smell with the holiday twist. And the plus is usually they have a great sale at Bath & Body Works.
Sarah F.
My all time favorite! I stocked up and keep it in my purse at all times. Apple smells so nice and subtle! They also have sales all the time so I get them at a great price!
Brandy T.
Summersville, KY
This has been my go to winter body cream it is so smooth and silky. It has a wonderful smell I have actually used this one for years. It doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
Ashley G.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I absolutely love this body cream. The scent is amazing. Like real apples! The was it makes my skin feel is so luxurious. I couldn't get through winter without this!
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
This is my favorite lotion and is only available at bath and body works for a limited time during the winter. It's my absolute favorite scent and works really well!
Deloris L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the smell and i keep the lotion and most in my purse with me all the time. I used while I was in the hospital and the nurse complimented me on how I smelled!
Makayla B.
Davis , IL
This thick body cream is excellent for dry hands. When the winter months are cold & dry nothing is better than a great smelling lotion to bring some moisture back.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.