Add a Photo

Samantha K.
Pine Grove, PA
June 26, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Great smelling product! Not too oily, and great for moisturizing the body. If you like apple products, this is a great product. The only bad thing is that it only comes out during Christmas time.
Echo B.
Echo B.
May 30, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This scent is my least favorite of the winter ones. Apple belongs in the fall. And whatever they add to it to make it Winter Candy Apple just gives it a very artificial scent. I'm not impressed.
J W.
J W.
May 27, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I am a huge Bath & Body Works fun. I received Bath & Body Works Candy Apple body cream as a gift. I found the cream to be too thick in comparison to their usual lotion. I prefer their original.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
May 23, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Bath body works winter candy apple moisture body cream it smell incredible I love this product I think the body cream stay on longer than lotions it does really good job at keep my skin hydrate
Colzy D.
Colzy D.
June 21, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
One of my must buy scents when winter arrives. It's a nice, light scent. B&BW triple moisture body cream relieves my dry skin (especially during lovely Chicago winters)...and smells amazing!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
June 11, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
The smell is soooo amazing. Smells like pure apples and sunshine, however I do feel as if the lotion doesn't moisturize for long and I have to keep reapplying the lotion throughout the day.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Vancouver
May 24, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This scent is amazing and smooth but I did notice that with the thicker creams from them my hand starting getting bumps on it so I had to stop using it which is sad but it smells amazing!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Sept. 3, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This body cream is just so rich and moisturizing. The winter candy apple scent is also extremely nice and sweet. My skin feels so soft the next day when I use this cream after the shower.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
May 23, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
May 27, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This scent is amazing! This is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. Bath & Body works is awesome. I stock up since it is only offered seasonally so I can use it year round.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.