Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Stacey P.
Stacey P.

Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Anne S.
Anne S.

This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA

I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the scent I have the hand soap and antibacterial cause I am a nurse and my patients love when the scent also. After washing my hands I always apply the lotion to keep my hands soft
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
Greenwood, AR

I love how long lasting the scent of all the products in this line are. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft. The formula isn't greasy unless you use too much (a little goes a long way). I own so many products from B&BW
Lody F.
Lody F.

Smells amazing! Very moisturizing and lasts a while. Most of the lotions I've tired haven't really been as moisturizing or long lasting. The value of this is affordable and you get quite a bit of product in the bottle
Ana T.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ

This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works! My friend wore this, and it smelled so good that I had to ask her what she was wearing! It's definitely long lasting too when it comes to lasting on the skin!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

This stuff smells so good! I love all of the products in the holiday line. This has a really fun, winter twist on the apple scent. This smell gets me so excited for Christmas! Definitely recommend this to others!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA

I love the smell of this lotion! It works wonders on my hands which get very dry, red, and site during the winter months! I only wish the body wash had quite the same scent. It's a little more cinnamon smelling.
Amber B.
Amber B.

LOVE this smell. It makes you smell good all day, and really helps keep your skin moist and not as dry. I have fairly sensitive skin and it has worked for me. I use it very frequently and I really recommend it!
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.

This product smells absolutely amazing! Wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to strong smells. But makes my skin feel soft. Doesn't make me sticky or feel heavy on my skin. It's honestly a great product.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.