BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Chante P.
This scent is absolutely amazing.It's strong enough where I can smell it on me,but not so strong that it gives me a headache,which a lot of newer smelly products can do to me.I love putting it on at night to help keep my legs and arms smooth and the scent actually seems to help me get to sleep at night! It was originally 13 dollars,which I don't really like spending that much on body creams,but Bath and Body Works always has deals and I ended up getting it half off! Would definitely recommend!
Mia D.
Manchester
OMG!!!!! I love this scent so much. But sadly it comes around once a year. Definitely one of my favorite scents I get it every time they have it. The scent lasts a while. Definitely worth the price of the lotion.
Ashley H.
This is my favorite scent hands down that BAth and Body Works has EVER MADE!!! I wish I could just have everything scented this! I shower in this then lotion myself up and spray myself in it. And wash my hands in it! I want everything to smell like this forever!!! I'm always so sad when the season is over!!!! I must stock up so if they ever discontinue it I'll have enough to last a while! Second best is pumpkin pecan waffle!!!!
Elena M.
Garland, TX

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion Winter Candy Apple Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. * Exclusive Winter Candy Apple is a mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice. 8 oz Smells pretty good!!!!
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
I have very dry skin during the winter. This stuff keeps my skin very hydrated and the scent is great. It lasts quite a while and even longer paired with the body spray. Only down side is that they take a while to soak into the skin. So you are left feeling a but sticky for a while. But overall I think it's a great product and it does what it claims
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this Body Cream, the smell is perfect for Christmas plus it's very moisturizing without the stickiness of he regular creams. It works well in my dehydrated sensitive skin. I think that the packaging makes you waste a ton of product, so when it's "finished" cut it open with scissors and get it all out, there will be a ton.left!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Katie M.
Have lots of winter candy apple because of being gifted it at Christmas. I like the smell. I actually use it all year round. I have somewhat sensitive skin but no breakouts. I only buy it for myself when they are on sale which is often. I only gave it a three because it is not a scent I would choose I had the choice.
Brianna J.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for the winter time! It warms up your skin, and keeps it feeling moist. The pros- moist skin, and feeling warm when in use, cons- it is very thick and heavy on your skin. I use this in the winter months, because I use something lighter in the summer. I would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting as well!
Neiby R.
Edinburg
This is my favorite winter scent ever ❤️ Besides the amazing moisture that it gives to my skin I always feel happier while wearing this body cream. I use it daily while I have it, since is only available during the Christmas-y season I tend to finish it and wait until next year to get more
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?