BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I use you really dislike bath and bodyworks lotions, but I have started really loving them, especially this scent. It lasts all day and is fruity/candy scented.
Lily M.
I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Josie R.
This stuff smells amazing! Probably one of my absolute favorites from bath & body works! I hope I'll be able to buy it if I run out before next Christmas.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift and I immediately fell in love with the smell. I love how when I wear it overnight I wake up with moisturized skin.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.