BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this Body Cream, the smell is perfect for Christmas plus it's very moisturizing without the stickiness of he regular creams. It works well in my dehydrated sensitive skin. I think that the packaging makes you waste a ton of product, so when it's "finished" cut it open with scissors and get it all out, there will be a ton.left!
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Katie M.
Have lots of winter candy apple because of being gifted it at Christmas. I like the smell. I actually use it all year round. I have somewhat sensitive skin but no breakouts. I only buy it for myself when they are on sale which is often. I only gave it a three because it is not a scent I would choose I had the choice.
Kiersten P.
My friend got me this item for Christmas last year and it is one of the best smelling body creams ive used. I always get so many compliments about the scent and my hands are always so soft after use. I can't wait to get my hands on another bottle and hopefully the body mist as well! It fits so many of my expectations, its soooo worth the money.
Mary L.
I love the way this smells. The scent is fresh and clean and fruity with out being too 'kiddie' smelling. It smells like apples but still also smells like fall and winter (even tho apples are a fall fruit I know I still equate fruit scents w summer). The creamy formula is not sticky and is very hydrating.
Neiby R.
Edinburg
This is my favorite winter scent ever ❤️ Besides the amazing moisture that it gives to my skin I always feel happier while wearing this body cream. I use it daily while I have it, since is only available during the Christmas-y season I tend to finish it and wait until next year to get more
Brianna J.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for the winter time! It warms up your skin, and keeps it feeling moist. The pros- moist skin, and feeling warm when in use, cons- it is very thick and heavy on your skin. I use this in the winter months, because I use something lighter in the summer. I would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting as well!
Anne S.
This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Casey C.
Rome, GA
I love the triple moisture body creams! They are very moisturizing, and the texture is very creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This scent in particular is one of my favorites to use in the winter time. It's not too Christmas-y, but it is just enough of a holiday scent!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.