BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
Bean G.
Bean G.
I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Anne S.
Anne S.
This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
Greenwood, AR
I love how long lasting the scent of all the products in this line are. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft. The formula isn't greasy unless you use too much (a little goes a long way). I own so many products from B&BW
Lody F.
Lody F.
Smells amazing! Very moisturizing and lasts a while. Most of the lotions I've tired haven't really been as moisturizing or long lasting. The value of this is affordable and you get quite a bit of product in the bottle
Ana T.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works! My friend wore this, and it smelled so good that I had to ask her what she was wearing! It's definitely long lasting too when it comes to lasting on the skin!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This stuff smells so good! I love all of the products in the holiday line. This has a really fun, winter twist on the apple scent. This smell gets me so excited for Christmas! Definitely recommend this to others!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
I love the smell of this lotion! It works wonders on my hands which get very dry, red, and site during the winter months! I only wish the body wash had quite the same scent. It's a little more cinnamon smelling.
Amber B.
Amber B.
LOVE this smell. It makes you smell good all day, and really helps keep your skin moist and not as dry. I have fairly sensitive skin and it has worked for me. I use it very frequently and I really recommend it!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
This is my absolute favorite holiday scent. It smells so delicious and makes your hands ultra smooth. you have to use it sparingly just so it last till the next holiday season if you don't want to run out!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.