Add a Photo

#32 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

This is one of my favorite winter scents. The sweet smell really lasts all day and, if you time it just right, you can usually get it on sale! The sad thing is its only available during the winter months so stock up if you plan on using it year round.
Nastasya P.
Nastasya P.

Another Bath and Body Works product that I stock up on in the winter. I use it when I want to treat myself. I only use my Bath and Body Works products on days where I want to treat myself and so the products last a while. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

Thollis is a great refreshing scent to use in the winter. I have enjoyed the basic scents like the original sun ripened raspberry, cucumber melon, and this is a wonderful scent that gives the basic fruity scent but it also has a sophisticated smell.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH

VERY SWEET scent! I love the lotion, it goes on think and hydrates, especially during the winter months. BUT this scent is almost overpowering! I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but this is not a scent I would purchase again anytime soon!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love B&BW Triple Moisture Body Cream. I have very dry skin especially on my hands and elbows. Not only does it smell great, but it rehydrates my skin and really soothes the dry skin. Get it during a Buy 3 Get 3 sale for a decent price.
Cameron E.
Cameron E.

This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nova Scotia, Canada

Love this smell. I have it in body spray, body wash, body lotion, candle .. I just love it. My boyfriend normally tells me to wear that scent over all my other ones. I always stock up since it's only seasonal but that's no problem !!!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB

I love the style of the tube it comes in, plastic with some type of metal sticker. It keeps the squeezed shape and helps all of the cream stay at the bottom so it comes out easily. It has a really nice smell and goes on really nicely
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia, Ca

This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Sanya B.
Sanya B.
Fort Carson, CO

I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now