Add a Photo

#100 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Cameron E.
Cameron E.

This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Sanya B.
Sanya B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia, Ca

This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma

I absolutely love this cream it smells sooo good and leave your skin super soft. Christmas season wouldn't be the same with out it. Its a seasonal scent so as soon as it hits the shelves i am all over it I stock up. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
Austin, TX

My favorite winter scented location! Keeps my skin hydrated all day! I have sensitive skin and I was super surprised that the scent didn't effect my skin. I love that the formula isn't greasy either :) def recommend it to others!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY

This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
Bean G.
Bean G.

I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.

Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Anne S.
Anne S.

This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA

I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the scent I have the hand soap and antibacterial cause I am a nurse and my patients love when the scent also. After washing my hands I always apply the lotion to keep my hands soft
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now