Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY

For some reason I am not a fan of the body creams. I think it's the packaging that deters me away. I love the thickness of them and how it lasts for hours, but at the same time I seem to smell the plastic tubing or something--could just be me lol
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH

VERY SWEET scent! I love the lotion, it goes on think and hydrates, especially during the winter months. BUT this scent is almost overpowering! I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but this is not a scent I would purchase again anytime soon!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love B&BW Triple Moisture Body Cream. I have very dry skin especially on my hands and elbows. Not only does it smell great, but it rehydrates my skin and really soothes the dry skin. Get it during a Buy 3 Get 3 sale for a decent price.
Cameron E.
Cameron E.

This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Sanya B.
Sanya B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca

This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma

I absolutely love this cream it smells sooo good and leave your skin super soft. Christmas season wouldn't be the same with out it. Its a seasonal scent so as soon as it hits the shelves i am all over it I stock up. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
Austin, TX

My favorite winter scented location! Keeps my skin hydrated all day! I have sensitive skin and I was super surprised that the scent didn't effect my skin. I love that the formula isn't greasy either :) def recommend it to others!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY

This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
Bean G.
Bean G.

I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.