BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Catherine H.
San Diego, CA
This is the worlds best scent!!!! Can’t get enough. I feel like most people like this kind of scent because it’s not too sweet. Great price you can always find coupons and discounts! Recommend highly! Good quality
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
For some reason I am not a fan of the body creams. I think it's the packaging that deters me away. I love the thickness of them and how it lasts for hours, but at the same time I seem to smell the plastic tubing or something--could just be me lol
Abby H.
This is my favorite body cream! It makes my skin feel so soft and definitely helps heal up any cracked skin I have. Winter candy apple and champagne toast are my favorite scents!
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Serina M.
This body cream smalls amazing, my favorite scent from bath and body works. This jeans my skin so soft and it stays soft and even better, the smell stays to. Love this stuff!!!
Seneka S.
Titusville
Currently my favorite winter scent! I use this on some dry patches I have and it’s really helped nurse them back to health! Not to mention it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream Winter Candy Apple is so good because its moisturizing,smells good,and is the best so its best to get it now
Chante P.
This scent is absolutely amazing.It's strong enough where I can smell it on me,but not so strong that it gives me a headache,which a lot of newer smelly products can do to me.I love putting it on at night to help keep my legs and arms smooth and the scent actually seems to help me get to sleep at night! It was originally 13 dollars,which I don't really like spending that much on body creams,but Bath and Body Works always has deals and I ended up getting it half off! Would definitely recommend!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My absolute favorite lotion! I love love love this scent! Hopefully I can find it again this winter because I haven't been able to find it in the recent past winters!
Mia D.
Manchester
OMG!!!!! I love this scent so much. But sadly it comes around once a year. Definitely one of my favorite scents I get it every time they have it. The scent lasts a while. Definitely worth the price of the lotion.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?