BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Thollis is a great refreshing scent to use in the winter. I have enjoyed the basic scents like the original sun ripened raspberry, cucumber melon, and this is a wonderful scent that gives the basic fruity scent but it also has a sophisticated smell.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
VERY SWEET scent! I love the lotion, it goes on think and hydrates, especially during the winter months. BUT this scent is almost overpowering! I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but this is not a scent I would purchase again anytime soon!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love B&BW Triple Moisture Body Cream. I have very dry skin especially on my hands and elbows. Not only does it smell great, but it rehydrates my skin and really soothes the dry skin. Get it during a Buy 3 Get 3 sale for a decent price.
Cameron E.
Cameron E.
This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Sanya B.
Sanya B.
Ft Carson, CO
I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma
I absolutely love this cream it smells sooo good and leave your skin super soft. Christmas season wouldn't be the same with out it. Its a seasonal scent so as soon as it hits the shelves i am all over it I stock up. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
Anne S.
Anne S.
This is my favorite brand and smell from bath and bodys. I buy about four or five of them so i can have them throughout the year when they are not available. Its a refreshing smell. I highly recommend bath and bodys products
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
Fort Smith, AR
I love how long lasting the scent of all the products in this line are. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft. The formula isn't greasy unless you use too much (a little goes a long way). I own so many products from B&BW
Lody F.
Lody F.
Smells amazing! Very moisturizing and lasts a while. Most of the lotions I've tired haven't really been as moisturizing or long lasting. The value of this is affordable and you get quite a bit of product in the bottle
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.