BY BATH & BODY WORKS #52 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I got the set that came with the handsoap, body Cream and the body wash. I use all of these daily and even though it's meant for Christmas, you can use this everyday. It does not have a harsh scent. I recommend this to everone!
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
This is my favorite scent of any bath and body works product. It is a very gentle lotion that leaves you smelling terrific. I do feel it doesn't moisturize like regular body lotions so I apply body lotion first and then this after it dries for moisturizing.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
natalie E.
Valencia , CA
This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Jessica R.
This smells AMAZING. If anyone wants to know what the key notes are so they can get a feeling of what it smells like, the key notes are: red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf, fresh cinnamon.

I would recommend this sent because it's not to sweet & not to soft.
Stacey P.
Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Sam M.
I love this lotion. It smells sweet, but it's not overbearing. The Ultra Shea cream is really thick, not like a water based lotion at all. This lotion is from the signature collection. Highly recommend.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Reana O.
Oh my goodness! The B&BW body creams are AMAZING! I don't like sticky lotions. I always refused to use lotion but then I found this product. It's thicker, creamier, and long lasting. It feels so good to use after a shower and it smells so good! Not bad for the price. I have many bottles of this product!
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
For some reason I am not a fan of the body creams. I think it's the packaging that deters me away. I love the thickness of them and how it lasts for hours, but at the same time I seem to smell the plastic tubing or something--could just be me lol
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?