BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
It smells just as the name of the lotion- it's like candy for your skin. I loveeee this scent!! I stock up and give as gifts each holiday season. Your skin will feel soft and luxurious, as well as smelling amazing all day! I definitely recommend checking this scent out.
Carie H.
Hampton, SC
I got the set that came with the handsoap, body Cream and the body wash. I use all of these daily and even though it's meant for Christmas, you can use this everyday. It does not have a harsh scent. I recommend this to everone!
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
This scent is hands down my favorite scent ever. It’s a winter scent, so I always tend to stock up for the year. This sweet scent comes in soap, lotion, and cream. You best believe I’ve got them all. I love this festive scent. Also perfect for the dry winter!
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
winter candy apple is my favorite scent from bath and body works. its a good value. a little pricey but great and so worth it. the scent smells like a fresh candied apple and the scent is long lasting. i will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
Yarelly C.
Rialto
This is great smell , my sister is one of those person who doesn’t like smells , but this one win her nose . For me it is a great bring me back memories from my childhood !! Love too keep my skins hydrated throughout the winter
Melissa T.
Wixom, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent in the whole world! I stock up every holiday season. Pros is that the scent is amazing. Cons is that it’s typically only available during the holiday season. I always make sure to buy many bottles at a time.
Jessica R.
This smells AMAZING. If anyone wants to know what the key notes are so they can get a feeling of what it smells like, the key notes are: red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf, fresh cinnamon.

I would recommend this sent because it's not to sweet & not to soft.
Sam M.
I love this lotion. It smells sweet, but it's not overbearing. The Ultra Shea cream is really thick, not like a water based lotion at all. This lotion is from the signature collection. Highly recommend.
Stacey P.
Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?