BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Ashlee H.
My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Reana O.
Oh my goodness! The B&BW body creams are AMAZING! I don't like sticky lotions. I always refused to use lotion but then I found this product. It's thicker, creamier, and long lasting. It feels so good to use after a shower and it smells so good! Not bad for the price. I have many bottles of this product!
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY
This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Katie L.
Madera, CA
Honestly love this product. It keeps my skin moisturized and I smell good all day without the scent ever going away. I recommend this product, it reminds me of Christmas
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
For some reason I am not a fan of the body creams. I think it's the packaging that deters me away. I love the thickness of them and how it lasts for hours, but at the same time I seem to smell the plastic tubing or something--could just be me lol
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
This is my favorite lotion and is only available at bath and body works for a limited time during the winter. It's my absolute favorite scent and works really well!
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Christina K.
Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My absolute favorite lotion! I love love love this scent! Hopefully I can find it again this winter because I haven't been able to find it in the recent past winters!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.