Add a Photo

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
May 21, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Literally my favorite lotion scent. I get compliments from everyone when I am wearing it. I'm glad I can wear it year round instead of just during the holiday season. Love! It goes really well with my perfume, not over powering like some lotion can be.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
March 22, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is one of my favorite winter scents. The sweet smell really lasts all day and, if you time it just right, you can usually get it on sale! The sad thing is its only available during the winter months so stock up if you plan on using it year round.
Rikki B.
Rikki B.
Fairfield, OH
June 3, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This is my all time favorite scent at Bath and body works! It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. It's unfortunate that it's only seasonal, but it makes me anticipate and love it even more. It's awesome and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Aug. 11, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Are you looking for a scent that reminds you of Christmas at Grandma's year round? This is it! The scent is amazing! It is a super sweet smell, like apple pie, but it has a SLIGHT hint of pine to it.. just enough to make you miss the Christmas season!
Nastasya P.
Nastasya P.
May 25, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Another Bath and Body Works product that I stock up on in the winter. I use it when I want to treat myself. I only use my Bath and Body Works products on days where I want to treat myself and so the products last a while. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
May 26, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Thollis is a great refreshing scent to use in the winter. I have enjoyed the basic scents like the original sun ripened raspberry, cucumber melon, and this is a wonderful scent that gives the basic fruity scent but it also has a sophisticated smell.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
May 24, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
VERY SWEET scent! I love the lotion, it goes on think and hydrates, especially during the winter months. BUT this scent is almost overpowering! I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but this is not a scent I would purchase again anytime soon!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 9, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love B&BW Triple Moisture Body Cream. I have very dry skin especially on my hands and elbows. Not only does it smell great, but it rehydrates my skin and really soothes the dry skin. Get it during a Buy 3 Get 3 sale for a decent price.
Cameron E.
Cameron E.
Aug. 4, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This smells AMAZING! I wear this in the winter time (hence the name) but I could honestly wear it all year round it smells very sweet and wintery, this would be a highly recommended gift to anyone who loves sweet smelling body lotions!
Sanya B.
Sanya B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Aug. 16, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.