BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Mesa, AZ
If you love the smell of Apple you will love this lotion! It makes you smell like a fresh apple orchard! It is thick so you have to rub it in really good, but it's an excellent mosturizer. Less is more with it though the scent can come off a little strong!
K J.
K J.
I buy this stuff almost every year when I run out and it is very long lasting and it smells amazing I just love the smell and it's not over pricey it's a good deal and the scent is amazing and it a very sweet scent and I do recommend this product I love it
Lily T.
Lily T.
Portland, OR
Smells very nice & very moisturizing. Can leave behind an oily residue though. The triple moisture creams are always better than the regular ones, but the Shea butter ones are the best. Highly recommend Bath and Body works products for teens and preteens.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I absolutely love this Winter Candy Apple body Cream from Bath & Body Works. The only downside to this is that it is a seasonal scent. I like to stock up on it around Christmas time. The body cream works so well. I prefer the body cream over the lotion.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I don't really like bath and body works products because they are oily when you put the lotion on your skin. I prefer body butters if they have fragrances only because they are more hydrating. these lotions I feel are just for scent with oil for shimmer
Alexie G.
Alexie G.
Laytonsville, MD
This body lotion is one of my favorite body lotions of all time. The smell is absolutely amazing, I buy this product every holiday time and use it throughout the year. Leaves my skin very moisturized without feeling greasy, the scent is not too strong.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Literally my favorite lotion scent. I get compliments from everyone when I am wearing it. I'm glad I can wear it year round instead of just during the holiday season. Love! It goes really well with my perfume, not over powering like some lotion can be.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Are you looking for a scent that reminds you of Christmas at Grandma's year round? This is it! The scent is amazing! It is a super sweet smell, like apple pie, but it has a SLIGHT hint of pine to it.. just enough to make you miss the Christmas season!
Nastasya P.
Nastasya P.
Another Bath and Body Works product that I stock up on in the winter. I use it when I want to treat myself. I only use my Bath and Body Works products on days where I want to treat myself and so the products last a while. I would definitely recommend.
Rikki B.
Rikki B.
Fairfield, OH
This is my all time favorite scent at Bath and body works! It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. It's unfortunate that it's only seasonal, but it makes me anticipate and love it even more. It's awesome and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.