BY BATH & BODY WORKS #24 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Chrimson E.
My great grandparents bought this for all of us girls one Christmas as part of our gifts. I love this, it has the most sensational scent that lasts all day and it's so moisturizing. Buy this for a Christmas scent. You won't be disappointed.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the sent but the lotion always gives me a rash. This does smell wonderful though If you are no allergic I suggest you try it! I do love that Bath & Body works doesn't test on animals. I bought it at a bath and body works store in Indianapolis  and yes I would recommend
Kaitlyn M.
I love almost everything from Bath and Body., except everything in this scent lol. It smells very very cheap. This lotion is very moisturizing but I can not get over how it smells. It has no depth, and it's very lightly scented so you can't even smell it after you put it on. I do not recommend.
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
This is my favorite holiday lotion. First, I love Bath and Body Works body cremes. They are rich and moisturizing. Then for the winter/holiday season, this smells wonderful. It's not too sweet, not too overpowering yet smells like Christmas!
Lauren M.
My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
The smell of this is amazing!! Although it is targeted for a winter scent, I could definitely wear this all year around. I wear it every single day, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would def recommend to someone, especially someone who suffers from chronic dry skin
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
It smells just as the name of the lotion- it's like candy for your skin. I loveeee this scent!! I stock up and give as gifts each holiday season. Your skin will feel soft and luxurious, as well as smelling amazing all day! I definitely recommend checking this scent out.
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I got the set that came with the handsoap, body Cream and the body wash. I use all of these daily and even though it's meant for Christmas, you can use this everyday. It does not have a harsh scent. I recommend this to everone!
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
This scent is hands down my favorite scent ever. It’s a winter scent, so I always tend to stock up for the year. This sweet scent comes in soap, lotion, and cream. You best believe I’ve got them all. I love this festive scent. Also perfect for the dry winter!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?