BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
My favorite winter scented location! Keeps my skin hydrated all day! I have sensitive skin and I was super surprised that the scent didn't effect my skin. I love that the formula isn't greasy either :) def recommend it to others!
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX
Omg I love this lotion it makes my skin so soft I mean after I get done shaving my skin feels like a babies bottom. I can go on and on and on about how this lotion is so great but I'm not going to I'm just gonna tell you all this lotion is the best thing I've ever used for my skin it smells great! I I tell my mom my sisters even my brother that this election is the bomb everybody uses it in my family!!
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps to moisturize my skin. Definitely a #holidayfavorite for me! It is a long lasting product and for a great price! I love that bath an body works always has amazing sales too!
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
This is my favorite line of lotion/cream from Bath & Body Works. Thick and smooth, this body cream moisturizes your skin without leaving nasty oily residue. The scent is sweet and soothing. Not overpowering. Lasts for a long time and I highly recommend the body cream over the body lotion.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Now this lotion is absolutely perfect for Christmas time! I bring it out even in fall, it just goes along amazing with the cold weather and makes it feel more “Christmasy” Lol.. it’s strong enough to smell on you but not to strong like doesn’t give you a headache or is overpowering. It’s just amazing!! The classic winter smell.
Jennifer M.
I absolutely love anything bath and body works! The products although a little pricey smell amazing and work very well! I always get complimented when I wear any of their sprays. This year I hit up the annual sale and got all the girls sets for Christmas!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Even though I don’t like the thick creams and really sweet smells, Winter Candy Apple is an exception. It feels really gentle and soft on my skin. It has a really rich texture and it smells so good you’ll want to keep using and buying it. I don’t use it that often because this scent is one of my favorites and Bath and Body Works only sells it in the winter. So, I want to be able to use it until next winter. I recommend this so much it’s amazing and you will be so happy when you buy it!!
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
My great grandparents bought this for all of us girls one Christmas as part of our gifts. I love this, it has the most sensational scent that lasts all day and it's so moisturizing. Buy this for a Christmas scent. You won't be disappointed.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Kaitlyn M.
I love almost everything from Bath and Body., except everything in this scent lol. It smells very very cheap. This lotion is very moisturizing but I can not get over how it smells. It has no depth, and it's very lightly scented so you can't even smell it after you put it on. I do not recommend.
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?