Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

Can't say enough good things about Bath & Body Works 💙 This one is a wonderful winter scent, sweet but not too sweet! VERY moisturizing and you get a lot of product for the price plus they often have sales, deals & coupons! Recommend almost ALL the scents they carry.
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI

It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Me encanta este olor. Dura increíble en mi piel y el producto si sabes administrarlo te durará un montón de tiempo. La relación precio calidad es la adecuada y como siempre estos productos tienen gran calidad. La recomiendo ampliamente, yo la llevo a todos lados
Emily B.
Emily B.

This is such a great holiday flavor! Always excited when it comes out again so I can get more. The packaging is also festive and adorable. Decent price too for the size as well. Makes a great gift too. People are always excited to get bath and body works items!
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA

This is my all time favorite body cream. It moisturises my skin and smells amazing! I always get so excited when it comes out for the holidays and make sure to get quite a few to last all year long. Best sent that Bath and Body works has in their entire range
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY

This is my favorite scent of any bath and body works product. It is a very gentle lotion that leaves you smelling terrific. I do feel it doesn't moisturize like regular body lotions so I apply body lotion first and then this after it dries for moisturizing.
K J.
K J.

I buy this stuff almost every year when I run out and it is very long lasting and it smells amazing I just love the smell and it's not over pricey it's a good deal and the scent is amazing and it a very sweet scent and I do recommend this product I love it
Amber F.
Amber F.
Mesa, AZ

If you love the smell of Apple you will love this lotion! It makes you smell like a fresh apple orchard! It is thick so you have to rub it in really good, but it's an excellent mosturizer. Less is more with it though the scent can come off a little strong!
Lily T.
Lily T.
Portland, OR

Smells very nice & very moisturizing. Can leave behind an oily residue though. The triple moisture creams are always better than the regular ones, but the Shea butter ones are the best. Highly recommend Bath and Body works products for teens and preteens.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.