Add a Photo

Andrea P.
Andrea P.
May 21, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Me encanta este olor. Dura increíble en mi piel y el producto si sabes administrarlo te durará un montón de tiempo. La relación precio calidad es la adecuada y como siempre estos productos tienen gran calidad. La recomiendo ampliamente, yo la llevo a todos lados
Emily B.
Emily B.
May 29, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This is such a great holiday flavor! Always excited when it comes out again so I can get more. The packaging is also festive and adorable. Decent price too for the size as well. Makes a great gift too. People are always excited to get bath and body works items!
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
June 1, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This is my all time favorite body cream. It moisturises my skin and smells amazing! I always get so excited when it comes out for the holidays and make sure to get quite a few to last all year long. Best sent that Bath and Body works has in their entire range
Amber F.
Amber F.
Mesa, AZ
June 7, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
If you love the smell of Apple you will love this lotion! It makes you smell like a fresh apple orchard! It is thick so you have to rub it in really good, but it's an excellent mosturizer. Less is more with it though the scent can come off a little strong!
K J.
K J.
June 4, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I buy this stuff almost every year when I run out and it is very long lasting and it smells amazing I just love the smell and it's not over pricey it's a good deal and the scent is amazing and it a very sweet scent and I do recommend this product I love it
Lily T.
Lily T.
Portland, OR
Aug. 8, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Smells very nice & very moisturizing. Can leave behind an oily residue though. The triple moisture creams are always better than the regular ones, but the Shea butter ones are the best. Highly recommend Bath and Body works products for teens and preteens.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my favorite Christmas-y scent from Bath & Body Works! It's not overpowering at all. I tend to get headaches from certain scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's a fresh apple scent with citrus notes. It's so fresh and clean smelling!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sept. 13, 2016, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I don't really like bath and body works products because they are oily when you put the lotion on your skin. I prefer body butters if they have fragrances only because they are more hydrating. these lotions I feel are just for scent with oil for shimmer
Megan R.
Megan R.
May 24, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I absolutely love this Winter Candy Apple body Cream from Bath & Body Works. The only downside to this is that it is a seasonal scent. I like to stock up on it around Christmas time. The body cream works so well. I prefer the body cream over the lotion.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
May 21, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Literally my favorite lotion scent. I get compliments from everyone when I am wearing it. I'm glad I can wear it year round instead of just during the holiday season. Love! It goes really well with my perfume, not over powering like some lotion can be.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.