BY BATH & BODY WORKS #24 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Linda R.
I had this one last winter and I love the Christmassy scent. I definitely hope to find it again this winter.
Nour N.
This screams the word yum , smells so good and i always tend to grab for it , keeps me so mosturized.
Ashly G.
This smells like candy apple just like it's name.smells really yummy.i really love this for winter
Jaydis D.
Good price, makes your hands super soft and smells so good I get hungry every time I use it lol
Amy S.
I bought the whole set! This sent screams fall. Very sweet, and soft smelling. Highly recommend
April M.
Smells good.

Creamy and doesn't leave your skin greasy, just smooth and smelling like candy.
Trisha G.
Calgary, AB
Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Phoebe S.
Love the scent of this Body Cream! It smells sweet and it is great for winter.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?