BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
I absolutely love this lotion! it smells amazing, almost like the other apple scent that Bath and body works has, but even better. i have super dry skin and most lotions do nothing for me after like 5 minutes, this stuff last for hours! i wish that this scent was available all year, but its only out at christmas time, so i make sure to stock up on it!
Lindsay D.
During the winter, I buy this cream all the time. It has such a sweet smell to it, and it is vey smooth. My skin feels great after using it. I bought it at bath and body works for a pretty decent price. I use it every time I get out of the shower, because I also use the body wash. This is the best combination, and leaves me smelling great!
Sabrina M.
Sainte-anne-des-plaines, Québec
I love the smell of this one its a clean smell its not to much a desert smell that what i love of this smell and when you put this cream after your bath its smell for a Long Time so you don't need to use to much so you have keep longuer Ten a athor brand and its really helping to moisture your skin :)
Meg P.
Love this scent, it is by far my favorite out of their Christmas range. Not too sweet and very moisturizing. The packaging is also super adorable. Better in the winter months as it is a little too sweet and spicy for the summer months.
Stephanie C.
Lower Sackville, NS
Love this smell. I have it in body spray, body wash, body lotion, candle .. I just love it. My boyfriend normally tells me to wear that scent over all my other ones. I always stock up since it's only seasonal but that's no problem !!!
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB
I love the style of the tube it comes in, plastic with some type of metal sticker. It keeps the squeezed shape and helps all of the cream stay at the bottom so it comes out easily. It has a really nice smell and goes on really nicely
Mary  H.
I was so excited to try this body cream, unforgentley my sensitive skn didn't handle it well, that being said my daughter loves it and is always asking for me. Great scent and absorbs nicely
sonia a.
This creme is so good you need to buy it !!! everyone needs this scent in their life! wish they sold this all year around but its so exciting seeing it in stores around christmas!
Jennifer M.
Amazing scent that lasts all day and makes your skins very soft. I use it everyday when I come out of the shower. The scent seems to last longer when you use the lotion directly out of the shower.
Erica D.
Cambridge , ON
I love this lotion. this is also one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, i use this right before i go to bed as a hand lotion and it works wonderfully
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?