BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Shaelyn Y.
This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
Gretchen P.
Richmond, KY
Love it! Smells wonderful, really moisturizes your skin, not bad price. Goes on great!
member-06ead0e42
Me encanta su olor muy duradero y deja las manos bien suavecitas me encanta mucho. :)
Morgan '.
Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Emily L.
This is a very nice lotion for your skin, feels and smells wonderful on my skin.
Maddy P.
I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ
Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
Heather T.
London, ON
I am in LOVE with this scent, and specifically the rich body cream. It is a perfect thick cream, that mositurizes and leaves my skin super soft. The smell is a delicious blend of sweet candy with tart apple. I kept it on my desk at all times and use it multiple times a day. My sales reps also love the smell and always comment that it makes the whole room smell amazing! Talk about a #giftcrush that I want to give to everyone, and get from everyone!!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?