Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL
June 23, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I loved winter candy apple triple moisture lotion I carried it in my purse and used it very frequently I loved the smell it was nice and not to overpowering and all of the bath and body works triple moisture lotions are amazing and leave your skin feeling extremely replenished.
Betty V.
Betty V.
Dalton , GA
June 28, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I LOVE this lotion because it's infused with shea butter. The cream actually stays 24 hours moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft even in the driest and hottest days. It just melts into the skin and has the most beautiful fragrance, all day and night. Highly recommend it!
Shyenne P.
Shyenne P.
Aug. 2, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
May 22, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Love these winter scents by Bath & Body Works, especially in the body creams, they are so wonderful! I'm not a huge lotion fan in general, especially drippy, so I LOVE a thick crème....especially for my feet and throw some socks on for bed, wake up to the softest feet ever!
Madison T.
Madison T.
Aug. 31, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This product smells like Christmas and winter and all things good! Winter Candy Apple is a distinct scent that I can recognize somebody wearing it in an instant. It has such a sweetness and cleanliness about it. It's a very wonderful smell, I highly recommend this product!!
anna v.
anna v.
May 30, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This scent is truly amazing, I love the scent it is amazing, the only bad thing about it is that it only comes out in December until they run out , its an amazing moisturizer I am very obsessed with this scent I recommend buying it , even though its a little expensive.
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
June 6, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
May 26, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Can't say enough good things about Bath & Body Works 💙 This one is a wonderful winter scent, sweet but not too sweet! VERY moisturizing and you get a lot of product for the price plus they often have sales, deals & coupons! Recommend almost ALL the scents they carry.
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
July 5, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.