BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Stephanie P.
Love these winter scents by Bath & Body Works, especially in the body creams, they are so wonderful! I'm not a huge lotion fan in general, especially drippy, so I LOVE a thick crème....especially for my feet and throw some socks on for bed, wake up to the softest feet ever!
anna v.
This scent is truly amazing, I love the scent it is amazing, the only bad thing about it is that it only comes out in December until they run out , its an amazing moisturizer I am very obsessed with this scent I recommend buying it , even though its a little expensive.
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Kristy S.
Can't say enough good things about Bath & Body Works 💙 This one is a wonderful winter scent, sweet but not too sweet! VERY moisturizing and you get a lot of product for the price plus they often have sales, deals & coupons! Recommend almost ALL the scents they carry.
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Andrea P.
Me encanta este olor. Dura increíble en mi piel y el producto si sabes administrarlo te durará un montón de tiempo. La relación precio calidad es la adecuada y como siempre estos productos tienen gran calidad. La recomiendo ampliamente, yo la llevo a todos lados
Emily B.
This is such a great holiday flavor! Always excited when it comes out again so I can get more. The packaging is also festive and adorable. Decent price too for the size as well. Makes a great gift too. People are always excited to get bath and body works items!
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my all time favorite body cream. It moisturises my skin and smells amazing! I always get so excited when it comes out for the holidays and make sure to get quite a few to last all year long. Best sent that Bath and Body works has in their entire range
K J.
I buy this stuff almost every year when I run out and it is very long lasting and it smells amazing I just love the smell and it's not over pricey it's a good deal and the scent is amazing and it a very sweet scent and I do recommend this product I love it
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.