Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Casey C.
Casey C.
Rome, GA

I love the triple moisture body creams! They are very moisturizing, and the texture is very creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This scent in particular is one of my favorites to use in the winter time. It's not too Christmas-y, but it is just enough of a holiday scent!
Daya B.
Daya B.
Brandon, MS

I used to be a fan of this flavor, but there seems to be a sensitivity to it now. The moisture cream is a little heavier than the regular body cream, and is especially good during the fall and winter months. Overall, not a bad product at all if not for my new sensitivity to the flavor!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL

Winter Candy Apple is my go to winter fragrance. Every year since it's come out I have purchased something with this scent, and every year I love it. The triple moisture body cream is a great formula to begin with, but when you throw my favorite seasonal scent on top of it, it's gold.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, Ga

This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

This is a holiday season MUST if you like vibrant, bold, sweet smells. The formula is always great; super hydrating without being greasy and easy to spread/work into the skin. The scent may be bold but it works well with body heat and doesn't require a fragrance spray over the top.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL

I loved winter candy apple triple moisture lotion I carried it in my purse and used it very frequently I loved the smell it was nice and not to overpowering and all of the bath and body works triple moisture lotions are amazing and leave your skin feeling extremely replenished.
Betty V.
Betty V.
Dalton, GA

I LOVE this lotion because it's infused with shea butter. The cream actually stays 24 hours moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft even in the driest and hottest days. It just melts into the skin and has the most beautiful fragrance, all day and night. Highly recommend it!
Shyenne P.
Shyenne P.

I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Love these winter scents by Bath & Body Works, especially in the body creams, they are so wonderful! I'm not a huge lotion fan in general, especially drippy, so I LOVE a thick crème....especially for my feet and throw some socks on for bed, wake up to the softest feet ever!
Madison T.
Madison T.

This product smells like Christmas and winter and all things good! Winter Candy Apple is a distinct scent that I can recognize somebody wearing it in an instant. It has such a sweetness and cleanliness about it. It's a very wonderful smell, I highly recommend this product!!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now