BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Raegan S.
Redding
Recieved this as a gift it smells so good and the smell lasts for a really long time once applied. I also use other flavors. Bath and body Works is where its at.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My son just gave me this for Christmas because I had a #giftcrush on it and it smells just like a candy apple , it’s amazing. I love Bath and Body Works products. I wish that they would carry this scent all year.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I always buy enough of this to last me throughout the year when it goes on sale! I can’t get enough. It is so creamy and smells amazing. The scent lasts all day long! This is my absolute favorite lotion ever.
Amy R.
Washington DC
This is one of my favorites and I really like the winter candy apple scent. Like most of Bath and Body products, the hand cream is very moisturizing and lasts a long time. If you like a different take on the apple scent, give this a try!
Angie W.
e bernstadt, KY
One of the MANY reasons I love Christmas. All of the amazing smells. And Bath and Body Works never disappoint. Amazing fragrance while leaving your skin so soft and hydrated
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite seasonal lotions. It's thick but it moisturizers my skin so well in the harsh winter months. It smells like crisp apples like a Christmas dessert.
Ami D.
I LOVE this scent!! Its like cold crisp apples and candy slices! I would say its a clean fruity fragrance not bakery. Soaks in wonderfully and you dont need alot at all!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
My favorite scent at BBW. This is a nice lotion. Scent is nice and helps keep skin moisturized for about a day. I don’t use it on the bikini line though because it has a tendency to make it break out with the perfume in it. Bought on sale so not a huge monetary investment.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I have the vanilla bean noel nourishing hand cream and it smells amazing and really moisturizes my hands especially because my skin get dry in the winter. You can also use this hand cream all over your body and face if you choose. Just make sure the perfumes don't irritate your skin and keep out of eyes.
Aleksandra R.
I love love love this lotion! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry you out or anything like that, it is a very light pink color and it's so easy to go along and not watery at all. I like to stock up on it during the winter time when Bath and Body Works has the buy 3 get 2 free deal. I will get it in the lotion and body spray in the hand soap and in the shower gel. It is one of the better lotions I have used and I'm totally obsessed
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?

back