Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Carie H.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Chrimson E.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Aleksandra R.See all 26 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scen...It doesn't last for 24 hours b... 3 Answers
Photos (26)
Betty V.
Betty V.
Dalton, GA
I LOVE this lotion because it's infused with shea butter. The cream actually stays 24 hours moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft even in the driest and hottest days. It just melts into the skin and has the most beautiful fragrance, all day and night. Highly recommend it!
Shyenne P.
Shyenne P.
I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Love these winter scents by Bath & Body Works, especially in the body creams, they are so wonderful! I'm not a huge lotion fan in general, especially drippy, so I LOVE a thick crème....especially for my feet and throw some socks on for bed, wake up to the softest feet ever!
Madison T.
Madison T.
This product smells like Christmas and winter and all things good! Winter Candy Apple is a distinct scent that I can recognize somebody wearing it in an instant. It has such a sweetness and cleanliness about it. It's a very wonderful smell, I highly recommend this product!!
anna v.
anna v.
This scent is truly amazing, I love the scent it is amazing, the only bad thing about it is that it only comes out in December until they run out , its an amazing moisturizer I am very obsessed with this scent I recommend buying it , even though its a little expensive.
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Can't say enough good things about Bath & Body Works 💙 This one is a wonderful winter scent, sweet but not too sweet! VERY moisturizing and you get a lot of product for the price plus they often have sales, deals & coupons! Recommend almost ALL the scents they carry.
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Me encanta este olor. Dura increíble en mi piel y el producto si sabes administrarlo te durará un montón de tiempo. La relación precio calidad es la adecuada y como siempre estos productos tienen gran calidad. La recomiendo ampliamente, yo la llevo a todos lados
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.