Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA

This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

This is a holiday season MUST if you like vibrant, bold, sweet smells. The formula is always great; super hydrating without being greasy and easy to spread/work into the skin. The scent may be bold but it works well with body heat and doesn't require a fragrance spray over the top.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL

I loved winter candy apple triple moisture lotion I carried it in my purse and used it very frequently I loved the smell it was nice and not to overpowering and all of the bath and body works triple moisture lotions are amazing and leave your skin feeling extremely replenished.
Betty V.
Betty V.
Dalton , Ga

I LOVE this lotion because it's infused with shea butter. The cream actually stays 24 hours moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft even in the driest and hottest days. It just melts into the skin and has the most beautiful fragrance, all day and night. Highly recommend it!
Shyenne P.
Shyenne P.

I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Love these winter scents by Bath & Body Works, especially in the body creams, they are so wonderful! I'm not a huge lotion fan in general, especially drippy, so I LOVE a thick crème....especially for my feet and throw some socks on for bed, wake up to the softest feet ever!
Madison T.
Madison T.

This product smells like Christmas and winter and all things good! Winter Candy Apple is a distinct scent that I can recognize somebody wearing it in an instant. It has such a sweetness and cleanliness about it. It's a very wonderful smell, I highly recommend this product!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
newport News, va

The smell of this is amazing!! Although it is targeted for a winter scent, I could definitely wear this all year around. I wear it every single day, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would def recommend to someone, especially someone who suffers from chronic dry skin
anna v.
anna v.

This scent is truly amazing, I love the scent it is amazing, the only bad thing about it is that it only comes out in December until they run out , its an amazing moisturizer I am very obsessed with this scent I recommend buying it , even though its a little expensive.
Trinity C.
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA

This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now