Add a Photo

Trisha G.
Calgary, AB
July 13, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
May 24, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Sara G.
Sara G.
My absolute favourite lotion from bath n body works. It keeps my skin hydrated and has a beautiful scent! It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all which I love! I would totally recommend this over and over and over!!
Rocío E.
Rocío E.
Caracas
This is my favorite fragance from bath & body works. This body cream gives to your skin a smooth sensation and moisturize as well. Isn't greasy and have a really good price.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, ON
I purchased this lotion at Christmas so that I could have a more festive scent. I really love it. It is very subtle and not over powering. I would purchase it again.
evelynda r.
evelynda r.
san juan, Pr
I love it so much! Is so Good, make your skin so soft, smell awesome! I always use a lot of lotion since my skin is so sensitive
Meg P.
Meg P.
Sept. 20, 2015, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love this scent, it is by far my favorite out of their Christmas range. Not too sweet and very moisturizing. The packaging is also super adorable. Better in the winter months as it is a little too sweet and spicy for the summer months.
Keri C.
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love the style of the tube it comes in, plastic with some type of metal sticker. It keeps the squeezed shape and helps all of the cream stay at the bottom so it comes out easily. It has a really nice smell and goes on really nicely
Mary  H.
Mary H.
Oct. 28, 2015, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I was so excited to try this body cream, unforgentley my sensitive skn didn't handle it well, that being said my daughter loves it and is always asking for me. Great scent and absorbs nicely
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Cidra
Mi crema favorita su olor dura y dura y vivo enamorada de su olor!!uno de los mejores productos de esta marca
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.