Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA

Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX

I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL

My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH

Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now