BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jaydis D.
Jaydis D.
Good price, makes your hands super soft and smells so good I get hungry every time I use it lol
April M.
April M.
Smells good.

Creamy and doesn't leave your skin greasy, just smooth and smelling like candy.
Trisha G.
Trisha G.
Calgary, AB
Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
I love bath and body works body creams as they are super moisturizing but I just didn't really care for this scent. I love apple scents and loved the name but it smelled too much like bubble gum to me which I'm not a big fan of. Too sweet and not enough apple/fruity.
Sara G.
Sara G.
My absolute favourite lotion from bath n body works. It keeps my skin hydrated and has a beautiful scent! It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all which I love! I would totally recommend this over and over and over!!
Rocío E.
Rocío E.
Caracas
This is my favorite fragance from bath & body works. This body cream gives to your skin a smooth sensation and moisturize as well. Isn't greasy and have a really good price.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased this lotion at Christmas so that I could have a more festive scent. I really love it. It is very subtle and not over powering. I would purchase it again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Sainte-anne-des-plaines, Québec
I love the smell of this one its a clean smell its not to much a desert smell that what i love of this smell and when you put this cream after your bath its smell for a Long Time so you don't need to use to much so you have keep longuer Ten a athor brand and its really helping to moisture your skin :)
evelynda r.
evelynda r.
I love it so much! Is so Good, make your skin so soft, smell awesome! I always use a lot of lotion since my skin is so sensitive
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.