Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Jaydis D.
Jaydis D.

Good price, makes your hands super soft and smells so good I get hungry every time I use it lol
April M.
April M.

Smells good.

Creamy and doesn't leave your skin greasy, just smooth and smelling like candy.
Trisha G.
Trisha G.

Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario

I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Meg P.
Meg P.

Love this scent, it is by far my favorite out of their Christmas range. Not too sweet and very moisturizing. The packaging is also super adorable. Better in the winter months as it is a little too sweet and spicy for the summer months.
Keri C.
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB

I love the style of the tube it comes in, plastic with some type of metal sticker. It keeps the squeezed shape and helps all of the cream stay at the bottom so it comes out easily. It has a really nice smell and goes on really nicely
Mary  H.
Mary H.

I was so excited to try this body cream, unforgentley my sensitive skn didn't handle it well, that being said my daughter loves it and is always asking for me. Great scent and absorbs nicely
sonia a.
sonia a.

This creme is so good you need to buy it !!! everyone needs this scent in their life! wish they sold this all year around but its so exciting seeing it in stores around christmas!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia

Loved the smell of this! I like trying new scents and this was a definite winner for me. I also liked the soft feeling of my skin after using it.
Lori L.
Lori L.

Christmas in a bottle. This body cream smells so sweet and strong, it's as if I have a candy apple right in front of me.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.