BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Enaci H.
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX
Omg I love this lotion it makes my skin so soft I mean after I get done shaving my skin feels like a babies bottom. I can go on and on and on about how this lotion is so great but I'm not going to I'm just gonna tell you all this lotion is the best thing I've ever used for my skin it smells great! I I tell my mom my sisters even my brother that this election is the bomb everybody uses it in my family!!
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
I absolutely love this lotion! it smells amazing, almost like the other apple scent that Bath and body works has, but even better. i have super dry skin and most lotions do nothing for me after like 5 minutes, this stuff last for hours! i wish that this scent was available all year, but its only out at christmas time, so i make sure to stock up on it!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
During the winter, I buy this cream all the time. It has such a sweet smell to it, and it is vey smooth. My skin feels great after using it. I bought it at bath and body works for a pretty decent price. I use it every time I get out of the shower, because I also use the body wash. This is the best combination, and leaves me smelling great!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nova Scotia, Canada
Love this smell. I have it in body spray, body wash, body lotion, candle .. I just love it. My boyfriend normally tells me to wear that scent over all my other ones. I always stock up since it's only seasonal but that's no problem !!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Amazing scent that lasts all day and makes your skins very soft. I use it everyday when I come out of the shower. The scent seems to last longer when you use the lotion directly out of the shower.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
His presentation is beautiful. I would like a presentation with more content because was finished Fast. I loved that product because it has an excellent sello and also hidrate my skin
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
This formula of lotion is the best thing ever. I love it and it's all I use anymore. It moisturizes the best, and this scent is great.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
This product is amazing! It is extremely moisturizing and smells of candy apple, which is a perfect scent for the winter months
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
I have been using the triple moisture moisturizers for years. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and I love all the scents.
Celine D.
Celine D.
Winter Candy Apple by Bath and Body Works is most suitable to use for the Christmas Holidays.... Great scent , smooth texture
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.