BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Tara W.
Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
whitney h.
I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL
This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY
This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.