BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Angel J.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
PaulinA M.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I absolutely love anything bath and body works! The products although a little pricey smell amazing and work very well! I always get complimented when I wear any of their sprays. This year I hit up the annual sale and got all the girls sets for Christmas!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps to moisturize my skin. Definitely a #holidayfavorite for me! It is a long lasting product and for a great price! I love that bath an body works always has amazing sales too!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite smell over all from bath and body Works. I would even use this in the summer.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.