Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

I have been using the triple moisture moisturizers for years. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and I love all the scents.
Celine D.
Celine D.

Winter Candy Apple by Bath and Body Works is most suitable to use for the Christmas Holidays.... Great scent , smooth texture
Phoenix M.
Phoenix M.

Pleasant and delicate scent. Leaves the skin soft, not heavy or greasy feeling. It can last all day... I love recommend it!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Cidra

Mi crema favorita su olor dura y dura y vivo enamorada de su olor!!uno de los mejores productos de esta marca
Jaydis D.
Jaydis D.

Good price, makes your hands super soft and smells so good I get hungry every time I use it lol
April M.
April M.

Smells good.

Creamy and doesn't leave your skin greasy, just smooth and smelling like candy.
Trisha G.
Trisha G.

Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario

I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Meg P.
Meg P.

Love this scent, it is by far my favorite out of their Christmas range. Not too sweet and very moisturizing. The packaging is also super adorable. Better in the winter months as it is a little too sweet and spicy for the summer months.
Keri C.
Keri C.
Fredericton , NB

I love the style of the tube it comes in, plastic with some type of metal sticker. It keeps the squeezed shape and helps all of the cream stay at the bottom so it comes out easily. It has a really nice smell and goes on really nicely
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now