BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
Very nice. I get so many compliments when I use it.Its very creamy and I would recommend it to anyone.
Johnadia V.
West Haven, CT
I love the winter candy apple lotion. The smell is so good for winter. I try to but it in the winter.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I love the formula for every bath and body works lotions and body butters. This one is no different!
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY
Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
This is one of the scents from Bath and Body Works that I watch for to come out each year! Love it!
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I love this scent. I also love bath and body works body creams! They are so rich and moisturizing.
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
shardette h.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff smells amazing!!! The scent lasts for hours on the skin. Great scent for the holidays.
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Bomb! If you are looking for something that has a smell like no other then you have to try this.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.