Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.

His presentation is beautiful. I would like a presentation with more content because was finished Fast. I loved that product because it has an excellent sello and also hidrate my skin
Rocío E.
Rocío E.
Caracas

This is my favorite fragance from bath & body works. This body cream gives to your skin a smooth sensation and moisturize as well. Isn't greasy and have a really good price.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cambridge, Ontario

I love this lotion. this is also one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, i use this right before i go to bed as a hand lotion and it works wonderfully
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I purchased this lotion at Christmas so that I could have a more festive scent. I really love it. It is very subtle and not over powering. I would purchase it again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This formula of lotion is the best thing ever. I love it and it's all I use anymore. It moisturizes the best, and this scent is great.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.

This product is amazing! It is extremely moisturizing and smells of candy apple, which is a perfect scent for the winter months
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

I have been using the triple moisture moisturizers for years. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and I love all the scents.
Celine D.
Celine D.

Winter Candy Apple by Bath and Body Works is most suitable to use for the Christmas Holidays.... Great scent , smooth texture
Phoenix M.
Phoenix M.
miami, florida

Pleasant and delicate scent. Leaves the skin soft, not heavy or greasy feeling. It can last all day... I love recommend it!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Cidra

Mi crema favorita su olor dura y dura y vivo enamorada de su olor!!uno de los mejores productos de esta marca
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now