BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Ashlee H.
My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite smell over all from bath and body Works. I would even use this in the summer.
Nina G.
One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Lily M.
I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Bath and Body Works body creams are very thick and can be hard to rub in IF you use too much. I try to only use on my hands and arms. The scent is THE most amazing one out of all their holiday scents. I love it so much. I use this scent for candles, body wash, candles, and hand soap!
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Kayla W.
Painesville, OH
I stock up on this frangrance when they have it in stock. It smells so sweet! I absolutely love it! Aside from the scent, the moisturizing body lotion work wonders on my dry skin!
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
I have used the Bath Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream and body spray every year for several years. My daughter and I make a point to shop during the holiday season just to stock up for the year.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.