BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Sara C.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
Monique E.
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL
This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY
This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Cara S.
Cara S.
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.