Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

This smells AMAZING. If anyone wants to know what the key notes are so they can get a feeling of what it smells like, the key notes are: red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf, fresh cinnamon.

I would recommend this sent because it's not to sweet & not to soft.
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY

This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Erika R.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH

Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Littie G.
Littie G.
Akron, OH

I have the vanilla bean noel nourishing hand cream and it smells amazing and really moisturizes my hands especially because my skin get dry in the winter. You can also use this hand cream all over your body and face if you choose. Just make sure the perfumes don't irritate your skin and keep out of eyes.
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware

I absolutely love this lotion! it smells amazing, almost like the other apple scent that Bath and body works has, but even better. i have super dry skin and most lotions do nothing for me after like 5 minutes, this stuff last for hours! i wish that this scent was available all year, but its only out at christmas time, so i make sure to stock up on it!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

During the winter, I buy this cream all the time. It has such a sweet smell to it, and it is vey smooth. My skin feels great after using it. I bought it at bath and body works for a pretty decent price. I use it every time I get out of the shower, because I also use the body wash. This is the best combination, and leaves me smelling great!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Sainte-anne-des-plaines, Qu├ębec

I love the smell of this one its a clean smell its not to much a desert smell that what i love of this smell and when you put this cream after your bath its smell for a Long Time so you don't need to use to much so you have keep longuer Ten a athor brand and its really helping to moisture your skin :)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nova Scotia, Canada

Love this smell. I have it in body spray, body wash, body lotion, candle .. I just love it. My boyfriend normally tells me to wear that scent over all my other ones. I always stock up since it's only seasonal but that's no problem !!!
Sara G.
Sara G.

My absolute favourite lotion from bath n body works. It keeps my skin hydrated and has a beautiful scent! It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all which I love! I would totally recommend this over and over and over!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Amazing scent that lasts all day and makes your skins very soft. I use it everyday when I come out of the shower. The scent seems to last longer when you use the lotion directly out of the shower.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.