Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill , SC

O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
Yuma, Az

Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I use this for my hands often and the smell is so sweet and amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's one of my favorite holiday body creams.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.

One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Nina G.
Nina G.

One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Klamath Falls, OR

This is my favorite holiday lotion. First, I love Bath and Body Works body cremes. They are rich and moisturizing. Then for the winter/holiday season, this smells wonderful. It's not too sweet, not too overpowering yet smells like Christmas!
PaulinA M.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA

This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now