BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Smells amazing and I receive tons of compliments
Riley H.
Baxley, GA
The smell is quite strong but the lotion is nice. It's very Moisturizing to the skin and has a sweet smell
Seo H.
I buy this every winter. It is like my small tradition. It is amazing it really does smell like candy apple
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
I love bath and body works and all of their products. This smells amazing and is one of my favorite scents.
Jenny A.
Cumming, GA
Love, it’s been a favorite for many years! It smells so good and lasts on my skin until the following day.
Christina B.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
One of my favorites, keeps my skin soft and moisturizer without an over bearing scent throughout the day.
Kayla F.
Dayton, OH
Smells very good, it has a thick consistency, when helps me keep my skin moisturized. I would buy again.
Beth S.
Best scent ever, wish it wasn't seasonal. Very creamy and not oily or greasy. Worth the price and quality
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Olivia A.
I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.