Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware

I absolutely love this lotion! it smells amazing, almost like the other apple scent that Bath and body works has, but even better. i have super dry skin and most lotions do nothing for me after like 5 minutes, this stuff last for hours! i wish that this scent was available all year, but its only out at christmas time, so i make sure to stock up on it!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

During the winter, I buy this cream all the time. It has such a sweet smell to it, and it is vey smooth. My skin feels great after using it. I bought it at bath and body works for a pretty decent price. I use it every time I get out of the shower, because I also use the body wash. This is the best combination, and leaves me smelling great!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Sainte-anne-des-plaines, Qu├ębec

I love the smell of this one its a clean smell its not to much a desert smell that what i love of this smell and when you put this cream after your bath its smell for a Long Time so you don't need to use to much so you have keep longuer Ten a athor brand and its really helping to moisture your skin :)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nova Scotia, Canada

Love this smell. I have it in body spray, body wash, body lotion, candle .. I just love it. My boyfriend normally tells me to wear that scent over all my other ones. I always stock up since it's only seasonal but that's no problem !!!
Sara G.
Sara G.

My absolute favourite lotion from bath n body works. It keeps my skin hydrated and has a beautiful scent! It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all which I love! I would totally recommend this over and over and over!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Amazing scent that lasts all day and makes your skins very soft. I use it everyday when I come out of the shower. The scent seems to last longer when you use the lotion directly out of the shower.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.

His presentation is beautiful. I would like a presentation with more content because was finished Fast. I loved that product because it has an excellent sello and also hidrate my skin
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cambridge, Ontario

I love this lotion. this is also one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, i use this right before i go to bed as a hand lotion and it works wonderfully
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I purchased this lotion at Christmas so that I could have a more festive scent. I really love it. It is very subtle and not over powering. I would purchase it again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This formula of lotion is the best thing ever. I love it and it's all I use anymore. It moisturizes the best, and this scent is great.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now