Add a Photo

#100 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.

My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Enaci H.
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX

Omg I love this lotion it makes my skin so soft I mean after I get done shaving my skin feels like a babies bottom. I can go on and on and on about how this lotion is so great but I'm not going to I'm just gonna tell you all this lotion is the best thing I've ever used for my skin it smells great! I I tell my mom my sisters even my brother that this election is the bomb everybody uses it in my family!!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY

This is my favorite smell over all from bath and body Works. I would even use this in the summer.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

This smells AMAZING. If anyone wants to know what the key notes are so they can get a feeling of what it smells like, the key notes are: red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf, fresh cinnamon.

I would recommend this sent because it's not to sweet & not to soft.
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY

This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Erika R.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH

Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Littie G.
Littie G.
Akron, OH

I have the vanilla bean noel nourishing hand cream and it smells amazing and really moisturizes my hands especially because my skin get dry in the winter. You can also use this hand cream all over your body and face if you choose. Just make sure the perfumes don't irritate your skin and keep out of eyes.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA

Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now