BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Alyssa T.
I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX
I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Liliana A.
One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
This is my favorite holiday lotion. First, I love Bath and Body Works body cremes. They are rich and moisturizing. Then for the winter/holiday season, this smells wonderful. It's not too sweet, not too overpowering yet smells like Christmas!
Lauren M.
My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.