BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC
Love the smell of this. Reminds me of cabbage patch kids dolls. I love the lotion I use it on my legs after I shave.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This scent is soo good - I love it. This is a very moisiturizing body cream that doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Sarah H.
This smells AMAZING I love this scent for winter its smells so sweet and amazing I got it for Christmas last year
Sydney W.
Tigard, OR
I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
crystal b.
the smell is amazing! i get compliments every time that i wear this lotion. i reorder this all of the time.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO
My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Candice J.
Oh lord this smells absolutely yummy!! works good for hydration i put it on every time i wash my hands at work.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I love this lotion! It is super thick and moisturizing! I use it every other day. Definitely a gentle formula!
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Smells amazing and I receive tons of compliments
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.