BY BATH & BODY WORKS #24 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Bailey S.
Maben , MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL
I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love how great my skin feels after application but the scent never seems to last and reapplication is oftentimes needed.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Ashley G.
Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
I LOVE THIS. Wish it wasn't seasonal because it smells amazing. Leaves my skin soft and supple. No greasy feeling either!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?