BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Bath and Body Works body creams are very thick and can be hard to rub in IF you use too much. I try to only use on my hands and arms. The scent is THE most amazing one out of all their holiday scents. I love it so much. I use this scent for candles, body wash, candles, and hand soap!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Painesville, OH
I stock up on this frangrance when they have it in stock. It smells so sweet! I absolutely love it! Aside from the scent, the moisturizing body lotion work wonders on my dry skin!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
I have used the Bath Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream and body spray every year for several years. My daughter and I make a point to shop during the holiday season just to stock up for the year.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH
Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
whitney h.
whitney h.
I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.