Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY

This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL

Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Amber D.
Amber D.

Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.

My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Enaci H.
Enaci H.
Bastrop, TX

Omg I love this lotion it makes my skin so soft I mean after I get done shaving my skin feels like a babies bottom. I can go on and on and on about how this lotion is so great but I'm not going to I'm just gonna tell you all this lotion is the best thing I've ever used for my skin it smells great! I I tell my mom my sisters even my brother that this election is the bomb everybody uses it in my family!!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY

This is my favorite smell over all from bath and body Works. I would even use this in the summer.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.