Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Monique E.
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is a very nice lotion for your skin, feels and smells wonderful on my skin.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: 2012
This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: 2012
Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: 2012
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: 2012
My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
My favorite body cream that Bath & Body Works creates. I wait until after Christmas in order to stock up on this product during their huge 50-75% off sales. They are definitely worth waiting to go on clearance! It has a very sweet scent that lasts all day.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.