Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Emily L.
Emily L.

This is a very nice lotion for your skin, feels and smells wonderful on my skin.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY

This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Bath and Body Works body creams are very thick and can be hard to rub in IF you use too much. I try to only use on my hands and arms. The scent is THE most amazing one out of all their holiday scents. I love it so much. I use this scent for candles, body wash, candles, and hand soap!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL

Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Amber D.
Amber D.

Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Victoria U.
Victoria U.

Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.

My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now