BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Amber D.
Amber D.
Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Cara S.
Cara S.
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Angel J.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
PaulinA M.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I absolutely love anything bath and body works! The products although a little pricey smell amazing and work very well! I always get complimented when I wear any of their sprays. This year I hit up the annual sale and got all the girls sets for Christmas!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps to moisturize my skin. Definitely a #holidayfavorite for me! It is a long lasting product and for a great price! I love that bath an body works always has amazing sales too!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.