BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Ashley G.
Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
I LOVE THIS. Wish it wasn't seasonal because it smells amazing. Leaves my skin soft and supple. No greasy feeling either!
Brittany H.
Shelbyville, KY
My favorite holiday scent! An absolute classic, year after year! The scent never gets old and it keeps you feeling soft!
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
My mom bought me this for the hospital and it smells so good! All of the doctors keep commenting on how good it smells
Eboney H.
Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells very good. The smell is not overpowering like most scented lotions.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
I'm wearing it right now! We just had a big snowstorm, and the air is dry, but my skin isn't. Plus, I smell amazing!
Katie M.
Amherst, OH
This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
The winter candy apple is one of my fave smelly good lotions from bath n body! I bought so many of these to stock up!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.