Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Erika R.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH

Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Littie G.
Littie G.
Akron, OH

I have the vanilla bean noel nourishing hand cream and it smells amazing and really moisturizes my hands especially because my skin get dry in the winter. You can also use this hand cream all over your body and face if you choose. Just make sure the perfumes don't irritate your skin and keep out of eyes.
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY

This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Britney R.
Britney R.
Pullman, WA

This is a reoccurring seasonal scent at Bath and Body Works and i absolutely love it. its the perfect Christmas scent and it moisturizes really well.
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH

This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.

One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA

This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

This was my favorite scent as a kid! I always loved getting this as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. It was definitely an original scent that wasn't your usual predictable smells.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now