BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX
I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Victoria U.
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
This is my favorite holiday lotion. First, I love Bath and Body Works body cremes. They are rich and moisturizing. Then for the winter/holiday season, this smells wonderful. It's not too sweet, not too overpowering yet smells like Christmas!
Nina G.
Nina G.
One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Lily M.
Lily M.
I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.