Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I use this for my hands often and the smell is so sweet and amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's one of my favorite holiday body creams.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Dec. 13, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: 2012
One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Heather T.
Heather T.
Klamath Falls, OR
Dec. 13, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my favorite holiday lotion. First, I love Bath and Body Works body cremes. They are rich and moisturizing. Then for the winter/holiday season, this smells wonderful. It's not too sweet, not too overpowering yet smells like Christmas!
PaulinA M.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: 2012
This body wash smells like heaven I always go to purchase this holiday scent because I love it. It totally smells like Christmas . It's very gentle in the body. I will buy it again and again. And it makes bubbles.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Dec. 15, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this lotion so much, I buy enough for the whole year during winter. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments. Plus I like the thickness of the body cream, super moisturizing!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I absolutely love anything bath and body works! The products although a little pricey smell amazing and work very well! I always get complimented when I wear any of their sprays. This year I hit up the annual sale and got all the girls sets for Christmas!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
Dec. 15, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Absolutely love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing but it helps to moisturize my skin. Definitely a #holidayfavorite for me! It is a long lasting product and for a great price! I love that bath an body works always has amazing sales too!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
Monique E.
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.