Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL

My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH

Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Monique E.
Monique E.
Great Lakes, IL

This hands down is one of the best scent they have everymade. I recommend this to anyone trying out a new scent. Then the cream is extra thick and long last. You don't have to worry about the smell not being smelled hours later. I can go nine hours at work and people are still asking me at the end of the day what I'm wearing. This is a most have because it only comes out during the holidays.
Emily L.
Emily L.

This is a very nice lotion for your skin, feels and smells wonderful on my skin.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY

This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL

Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Amber D.
Amber D.

Smells so wonderful and scent can last all day, I have both the lotion and body spray.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now