Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL

I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX

I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH

This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
whitney h.
whitney h.

I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Villas, Nj

I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC

O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
Yuma, Az

Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I use this for my hands often and the smell is so sweet and amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's one of my favorite holiday body creams.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.

One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.