Add a Photo

Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Angel J.
Angel J.
McKee , KY
Nov. 12, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX
Nov. 25, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Nov. 29, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
whitney h.
whitney h.
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Villas, Nj
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
Dec. 1, 2016, 5:25 a.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
Yuma, Az
Dec. 6, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Dec. 8, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.