BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Nancy C.
Love this scent ! Great for winter time. Will purchase again smells amazing, very fresh and wintertime scented. Worth the price
Taylor R.
I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Aliyah B.
Smells so good, I use this everyday! It does leave skin a little oily but it isnt bad at all! Keeps skin moisturized all day!
Madi P.
Bath, IL
Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love how this goes on my skin, makes it smell so good and so soft. Every one ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Bailey S.
Maben , MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.