BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lake Charles, LA
I have used the Bath Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream and body spray every year for several years. My daughter and I make a point to shop during the holiday season just to stock up for the year.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH
Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL
I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX
I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.