BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lotion! It's nice and thick, which keeps you moisturized all day. And it smells magical. I always get compliments when i have it on
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Fantastic thick moisture! Soft sweet scent, stronger than many. Definitely a lotion you don't have to wear perfume with. Great hydration!
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I COULDN'T WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS IF I WANTED TO. This is my FAVORITE scent ever. I literally use it year round. Its perfection.
Bailey S.
Maben , MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
I LOVE THIS. Wish it wasn't seasonal because it smells amazing. Leaves my skin soft and supple. No greasy feeling either!
Katie M.
Amherst, OH
This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
Kayla F.
Dayton, OH
Smells very good, it has a thick consistency, when helps me keep my skin moisturized. I would buy again.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Wish they keep this in stock. Very moisturizing and smells so so good. Not sticky at all
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.