BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I use this for my hands often and the smell is so sweet and amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's one of my favorite holiday body creams.
Littie G.
Littie G.
Akron, OH
I have the vanilla bean noel nourishing hand cream and it smells amazing and really moisturizes my hands especially because my skin get dry in the winter. You can also use this hand cream all over your body and face if you choose. Just make sure the perfumes don't irritate your skin and keep out of eyes.
Erika R.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
Every year I stock up on this scent! It is my absolute favorite. I always try to purchase it when there is a sale so I get a good price. Even without the sale it isn't too expensive. Keeps my arms and legs moisturizer throughout the winter months.
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This smells AMAZING. If anyone wants to know what the key notes are so they can get a feeling of what it smells like, the key notes are: red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf, fresh cinnamon.

I would recommend this sent because it's not to sweet & not to soft.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is a very nice lotion for your skin, feels and smells wonderful on my skin.
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
If there is one thing a girl loves, it is smelling good. It doesn't matter if she is 10 or 100, you really can't go wrong with Bath and Body Works. The Winter Candy Apple scent is delicious and it makes the perfect gift. I grabbed this and several others this weekend for my mom. I consider the scent a hit if I would give it as a gift!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.