Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH

Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH

Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Mckee, KY

This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL

I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX

I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA

Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
whitney h.
whitney h.

I stumbled upon this scent and cream from Bath and Body works! I fall in love with most of their scents, especially the seasonal scents! The body cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has an amazing scent! One of the best products I have tried!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Villas, Nj

I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now