BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
Ashley G.
Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO
My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Olivia A.
I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY
Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I use you really dislike bath and bodyworks lotions, but I have started really loving them, especially this scent. It lasts all day and is fruity/candy scented.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I'M GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME SHOPPING AT THE BATH AND BODY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON I KNOW I WANT THIS FOR ME AND TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
The best cream. The scent is so divine. Just sent lingers all day. The best value for your money. This cream i have Purchase at bath and body.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lotion! It's nice and thick, which keeps you moisturized all day. And it smells magical. I always get compliments when i have it on
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.