Add a Photo

#32 in Lotion
Photos (24)
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Me encanta su olor muy duradero y deja las manos bien suavecitas me encanta mucho. :)
Morgan '.
Morgan '.

Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ

Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC

This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
JAMIE P.
JAMIE P.

I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks
#frostedwonderland #smoothskin
Meg P.
Meg P.

Love this scent, it is by far my favorite out of their Christmas range. Not too sweet and very moisturizing. The packaging is also super adorable. Better in the winter months as it is a little too sweet and spicy for the summer months.
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL

This is my absolute favorite scent! I have been using it ever since it came out! I have it in lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and even candles!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ

Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now