BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
My all time favorite fragrance. It just smells like Christmas. I love it get it every Christmas since that is the only time they sell it.
Alyssa T.
I love the smell of this! It's great because it's only available around the holidays. The soap is my favorite out of the holiday smells.
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
Love the triple Body moisturizer body lotion. There is a huge difference from the general body lotion to the triple body moisturizer.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Get this as a Christmas gift every year, and never are they upset about it. The festive packaging, and great smell is a great gift!
Ariel Z.
Albion, IL
Another holiday favorite!! :)
Everyone always tells me how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Makes your skin feel very moisturized!
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Madelyn M.
This stuff smells great!! I love it for a lotion after the shower or just to put on to smell good! highly recommend this product!!
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I COULDN'T WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS IF I WANTED TO. This is my FAVORITE scent ever. I literally use it year round. Its perfection.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.