Add a Photo

#193 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Lily M.
Lily M.
Oct. 17, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Victoria U.
Victoria U.
Oct. 17, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Oct. 18, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Bath and Body Works body creams are very thick and can be hard to rub in IF you use too much. I try to only use on my hands and arms. The scent is THE most amazing one out of all their holiday scents. I love it so much. I use this scent for candles, body wash, candles, and hand soap!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
Oct. 18, 2016, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Painesville, OH
Oct. 19, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I stock up on this frangrance when they have it in stock. It smells so sweet! I absolutely love it! Aside from the scent, the moisturizing body lotion work wonders on my dry skin!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lake Charles, LA
Oct. 25, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I have used the Bath Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream and body spray every year for several years. My daughter and I make a point to shop during the holiday season just to stock up for the year.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Oct. 27, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH
Nov. 2, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.