BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ
Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
This body cream smells amazing and so yummy! I love to stock up on this scent when the winter months come around. One of my all time favorites!
Candice J.
Candice J.
Oh lord this smells absolutely yummy!! works good for hydration i put it on every time i wash my hands at work.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO
My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY
Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
This product is by far my favorite scent ever. I literally wait all year just to purchase this over and over again because it's only available fall and winter. I highly recommend this.
Britney R.
Britney R.
Tacoma, WA
This is a reoccurring seasonal scent at Bath and Body Works and i absolutely love it. its the perfect Christmas scent and it moisturizes really well.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.