Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My go to winter smell. I love peppermint and this scent just brings out the holiday spirit.
Trisha G.
Trisha G.

Great scent and really moisturizing and I don't really need to reapply over and over again
serena b.
serena b.

Absolutely love this lotion, I've got it for the past two years I love the smell so much.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Dallas, TX

I'm not a fan of this sent and it sad because I was really excited when it was launched!!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

Love love love the smell of this. The sweet Apple smell is natural but not overwhelming.
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario

I love all of Bath and Body Works products. I use lotions, shower gels and hand soaps!
Semina S.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI

I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mc Coll, SC

Love giving bath and body works the Christmas smells to some of my family and friends.
Gretchen P.
Gretchen P.
Richmond, KY

Love it! Smells wonderful, really moisturizes your skin, not bad price. Goes on great!
Tina R.
Tina R.

Nice smelling products. Smeels really good when combined with the body wash amd spray.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now