Add a Photo

cheryl r.
Louisville, KY
Oct. 28, 2015, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Oct. 3, 2015, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Aug. 17, 2015, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Britney R.
Britney R.
Pullman, WA
Aug. 22, 2015, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is a reoccurring seasonal scent at Bath and Body Works and i absolutely love it. its the perfect Christmas scent and it moisturizes really well.
Boone T.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
Aug. 24, 2015, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Aug. 25, 2015, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Oct. 11, 2016, 6 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
Oct. 13, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Holiday Traditions Triple Moisture
This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Oct. 16, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This was my favorite scent as a kid! I always loved getting this as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. It was definitely an original scent that wasn't your usual predictable smells.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.