BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lotion! It's nice and thick, which keeps you moisturized all day. And it smells magical. I always get compliments when i have it on
Tazmin B.
I love this lotion so much! It's very moisturizing and this scent is my personal favorite out of everything bath and body works has to offer
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this! Leaves your skin soft and has an amazing scent. I recommend this to anyone who loves smelling good but also loves to smell good
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
O.M.G. This is one of my all time seasonal favorites! It keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell Oh So Good! I absolutely love this!
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
This is the absolute BEST wintertime fragrance! I always look forward to sticking up on these very year. I highly suggest you to try it out!
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Not only is this lotion incredibly moisturizing, but it's also incredibly scented. I really wish that I had picked up a few more of them!!
Jordan W.
Clarksville
I absolutely love this fragrance. Every year at the holidays I always buy this for myself and a couple of others for gifts for co-workers.
Erica H.
Extremely smoothd my rough skin, quickly is absorbed and left the wonderful scent behind. It lasts for a while but not being overpowering.
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I love the scent of this and it keeps my hands so soft I would recommend this to everybody the smell isn't too strong but it's just right
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Fantastic thick moisture! Soft sweet scent, stronger than many. Definitely a lotion you don't have to wear perfume with. Great hydration!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.