Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA

Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA

Amazing smell. Not to strong nor too sweet. Perfect for the holidays(gifts)
Britney R.
Britney R.
Pullman, WA

This is a reoccurring seasonal scent at Bath and Body Works and i absolutely love it. its the perfect Christmas scent and it moisturizes really well.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.

One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA

This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

This was my favorite scent as a kid! I always loved getting this as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. It was definitely an original scent that wasn't your usual predictable smells.
Lily M.
Lily M.

I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Victoria U.
Victoria U.

Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.