Add a Photo

Photos (24)
shardette h.
shardette h.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff smells amazing!!! The scent lasts for hours on the skin. Great scent for the holidays.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I loooove the smell of this lotion!! It moisturizers great also and leaves my skin feeling great.
Jaydis D.
Jaydis D.

Good price, makes your hands super soft and smells so good I get hungry every time I use it lol
Amy S.
Amy S.
Dartmouth

I bought the whole set! This sent screams fall. Very sweet, and soft smelling. Highly recommend
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This smells so yummy! A little sweet for my tastes, but when used in small amounts it's great.
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, Wa

Smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized and soft! I always stock up during the holidays!
Adrianne O.
Adrianne O.
Dayton, OH

Love this seasonal scent! Great level of moisturizing too! I get this every christmas season.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.

I love this lotion is smells so good it's sweet but is not super sweet. It is light and fresh
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I recently bought this at a great price. It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so Soft.
April M.
April M.

Smells good.

Creamy and doesn't leave your skin greasy, just smooth and smelling like candy.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now