Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ

Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Norcross, GA

This body cream smells amazing and so yummy! I love to stock up on this scent when the winter months come around. One of my all time favorites!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO

My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY

Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA

Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
Daffne D.
Daffne D.
Edinburg, TX

I love every body cream from bath and body works because the scent stays on my body for hours. I usually use it after taking a shower and it makes me feel very fresh. It is kinda pricey but I always wait for the semi-annual sales or for any coupons.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Groveoak, AL

I love this smell! Definitely one of my favorite scents for Christmas!! Smells amazing and keeps your skin feeling so soft.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Mckee, KY

This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now