BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Buffalo, NY
This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
My all time favorite scent!!!! I get so excited when it's time for it to come out again. This cream is also super moisturizing. Trust me you totally need this
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Wish they keep this in stock. Very moisturizing and smells so so good. Not sticky at all
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Love this scent ! Great for winter time. Will purchase again smells amazing, very fresh and wintertime scented. Worth the price
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
This is my signature winter fragrance, I've loved it since elementary school and it's still a favorite. I love the body creams from Bath & Body Work's, they're so moisturizing!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This scent is soo good - I love it. This is a very moisiturizing body cream that doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
This is the absolute BEST wintertime fragrance! I always look forward to sticking up on these very year. I highly suggest you to try it out!
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
This stuff smells great!! I love it for a lotion after the shower or just to put on to smell good! highly recommend this product!!
Seo H.
Seo H.
I buy this every winter. It is like my small tradition. It is amazing it really does smell like candy apple
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.