Add a Photo

Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Sydney  O.
Sydney O.
Oct. 28, 2015, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Chevelle M.
Chevelle M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Mallory  R.
Mallory R.
Buffalo, NY
Oct. 26, 2015, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Chattanooga
Wish they keep this in stock. Very moisturizing and smells so so good. Not sticky at all
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Dec. 27, 2015, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my signature winter fragrance, I've loved it since elementary school and it's still a favorite. I love the body creams from Bath & Body Work's, they're so moisturizing!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Brentwood , TN
Dec. 20, 2015, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is the absolute BEST wintertime fragrance! I always look forward to sticking up on these very year. I highly suggest you to try it out!
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
Sept. 25, 2015, 7 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my absolute favorite scent! I have been using it ever since it came out! I have it in lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and even candles!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ
Sept. 30, 2015, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Oct. 29, 2015, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This body cream smells amazing and so yummy! I love to stock up on this scent when the winter months come around. One of my all time favorites!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.