BY BATH & BODY WORKS #52 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Winter candy apple is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The smell is amazing I always stick up around Christmas time when it comes out
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
This Bath & Body works body cream is one of my favorites! The smell is divine, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling wet & sticky.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I use this for my hands often and the smell is so sweet and amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's one of my favorite holiday body creams.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I love this scent so much, it is a refreshing apple smell and definitely a winter favorite. This product is affordable and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Erica M.
urbandale, IA
Great smelling body cream . Definitely a Christmas type smell! Like all bath and body works creams it leaves the body feeling smooth after applyin .
Britney R.
Tacoma, WA
This is a reoccurring seasonal scent at Bath and Body Works and i absolutely love it. its the perfect Christmas scent and it moisturizes really well.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ
Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK
In the winter my skin gets so dry, this sguff heals it without leaving it feeli g greasy or oily. It is quick to absorb and for the price...AMAZING.
Stephanie H.
I love Christmas time for many reasons, one being that this scent comes back to Bath and Body! It is very nice but not overwhelming and distracting!
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I'M GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME SHOPPING AT THE BATH AND BODY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON I KNOW I WANT THIS FOR ME AND TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?