Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Chevelle M.
Chevelle M.

I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Sydney  O.
Sydney O.

These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Mallory  R.
Mallory R.
Buffalo, NY

This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL

This is my absolute favorite scent! I have been using it ever since it came out! I have it in lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and even candles!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ

Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Norcross, GA

This body cream smells amazing and so yummy! I love to stock up on this scent when the winter months come around. One of my all time favorites!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO

My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY

Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.