Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Katie M.
Katie M.

Have lots of winter candy apple because of being gifted it at Christmas. I like the smell. I actually use it all year round. I have somewhat sensitive skin but no breakouts. I only buy it for myself when they are on sale which is often. I only gave it a three because it is not a scent I would choose I had the choice.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA

I got this scent of body lotion from a family member for Christmas. Although it smelt amazing as a candle, this is not the type of scent you want on your body all day long! I mean, unless your younger than 12 this is not the scent for you! It is extremely sweet and in my opinion distasteful for older women.
Mary L.
Mary L.

I love the way this smells. The scent is fresh and clean and fruity with out being too 'kiddie' smelling. It smells like apples but still also smells like fall and winter (even tho apples are a fall fruit I know I still equate fruit scents w summer). The creamy formula is not sticky and is very hydrating.
Susan L.
Susan L.

No doubt that this is my favorite Bath and Body Works Christmas scent. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's just so warm and sweet smelling; the apple is not too overpowering but it leaves you smelling yummy for hours. It may be sold during the holidays, but I love it so much I pretty much use it anytime.
Neiby R.
Neiby R.
Edinburg

This is my favorite winter scent ever ❤️ Besides the amazing moisture that it gives to my skin I always feel happier while wearing this body cream. I use it daily while I have it, since is only available during the Christmas-y season I tend to finish it and wait until next year to get more
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA

This is my favorite line of lotion/cream from Bath & Body Works. Thick and smooth, this body cream moisturizes your skin without leaving nasty oily residue. The scent is sweet and soothing. Not overpowering. Lasts for a long time and I highly recommend the body cream over the body lotion.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

Apart from Sweet Pea, this is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I prefer the triple moisture body creams to the body lotion because I have dry skin and it more hydrating. it leaves your skins very smooth and it is not a very greasy formula if you use a reasonable amount.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Rome, GA

I love the triple moisture body creams! They are very moisturizing, and the texture is very creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This scent in particular is one of my favorites to use in the winter time. It's not too Christmas-y, but it is just enough of a holiday scent!
Daya B.
Daya B.
Brandon, MS

I used to be a fan of this flavor, but there seems to be a sensitivity to it now. The moisture cream is a little heavier than the regular body cream, and is especially good during the fall and winter months. Overall, not a bad product at all if not for my new sensitivity to the flavor!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL

Winter Candy Apple is my go to winter fragrance. Every year since it's come out I have purchased something with this scent, and every year I love it. The triple moisture body cream is a great formula to begin with, but when you throw my favorite seasonal scent on top of it, it's gold.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now