Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ

Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton

My great grandparents bought this for all of us girls one Christmas as part of our gifts. I love this, it has the most sensational scent that lasts all day and it's so moisturizing. Buy this for a Christmas scent. You won't be disappointed.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC

This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
JAMIE P.
JAMIE P.

I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks
#frostedwonderland #smoothskin
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this lotion, it's perfect for the holidays and all year. I stocked up on it last year but ran out and can't wait to get more this year ! The body Cream is the only lotion I will use since it absorbs quickly and completely without leaving my skin greasy
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA

I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
RJ S.
RJ S.

I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ

I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Jesca S.
Jesca S.

HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.