BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ
Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
This is my absolute favorite scent! I have been using it ever since it came out! I have it in lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and even candles!
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
Rebekah R.
Ellsinore, MO
My sister had some of this and I used it, it was pretty great. It smelled really good and it was soft on my skin.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love this body cream. The winter candy apple scent is my absolute favorite winter scent and I get it each and every year I highly recommend it!
Sydney  O.
These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Olivia A.
I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
This is the absolute BEST wintertime fragrance! I always look forward to sticking up on these very year. I highly suggest you to try it out!
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.