BY BATH & BODY WORKS #52 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Tisha A.
Love the body Cream, it's the only one I buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good all day long. Always get compliments on my bath and body lotions
Stephanie T.
Newbury Park, CA
My girls got this as a gift and they love it! They are obsessed with body cream and lotion. The smell is not overwhelming and it does a good job moisturizing
Lily M.
I absolutely love this scent! A must have for the holiday season that is coming up! It makes your skin super soft as well! Would definitely recommend buying
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love this body cream. The winter candy apple scent is my absolute favorite winter scent and I get it each and every year I highly recommend it!
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
This is my absolute favorite scent! I have been using it ever since it came out! I have it in lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and even candles!
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
BEST. SCENT. EVER. The best way I can describe this scent is that it smells like Christmas. Every holiday season I stock up so much I have a growing pile.
Josie R.
This stuff smells amazing! Probably one of my absolute favorites from bath & body works! I hope I'll be able to buy it if I run out before next Christmas.
Angel S.
My mom bought this and it smells awful. Maybe other people like it, but it's extremely off-putting in my opinion and I'd rather have dry skin then use this
Brooke D.
I CANNOT express enough how much I love this scent. It is my FAVORITE. Very good lotion. Moisturizes wonderfully. Always stick up on it. Around 5 bucks.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift and I immediately fell in love with the smell. I love how when I wear it overnight I wake up with moisturized skin.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?