BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I COULDN'T WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS IF I WANTED TO. This is my FAVORITE scent ever. I literally use it year round. Its perfection.
Bean G.
Bean G.
I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the scent I have the hand soap and antibacterial cause I am a nurse and my patients love when the scent also. After washing my hands I always apply the lotion to keep my hands soft
Susan L.
Susan L.
No doubt that this is my favorite Bath and Body Works Christmas scent. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's just so warm and sweet smelling; the apple is not too overpowering but it leaves you smelling yummy for hours. It may be sold during the holidays, but I love it so much I pretty much use it anytime.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
This is my favorite Christmas-y scent from Bath & Body Works! It's not overpowering at all. I tend to get headaches from certain scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's a fresh apple scent with citrus notes. It's so fresh and clean smelling!!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
I LOVE THIS. Wish it wasn't seasonal because it smells amazing. Leaves my skin soft and supple. No greasy feeling either!
RJ S.
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Justyne D.
Justyne D.
Such a good scent! it makes your body smell like candy, and the body cream feels sooooo good on your skin! It is so thick and makes your skin so soft! love it!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
My favorite winter scent. It is very potent and lasts for hours. I've always gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it, as anyone who got near me could instantly smell it. Definitely plan to buy again.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.