BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it so much! I usually find bath and body lotions not that moisturizing but this one is triple moisture so it is amazing! Also, it is a lovely scent! Would reccomend.
Samantha K.
Lebanon, PA
Great smelling product! Not too oily, and great for moisturizing the body. If you like apple products, this is a great product. The only bad thing is that it only comes out during Christmas time.
Brandy T.
Summersville, KY
This has been my go to winter body cream it is so smooth and silky. It has a wonderful smell I have actually used this one for years. It doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is soooo amazing. Smells like pure apples and sunshine, however I do feel as if the lotion doesn't moisturize for long and I have to keep reapplying the lotion throughout the day.
Christina K.
Not my favorite of the scents. Their body creams are amazing though. They moisturize a little bit more than their regular body lotion. Perfect for the winter months!
Kristi E.
This is a seasonal product so you have to stock up at Christmas time. Great Apple smell with the holiday twist. And the plus is usually they have a great sale at Bath & Body Works.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Nina G.
One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
Ashley G.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I absolutely love this body cream. The scent is amazing. Like real apples! The was it makes my skin feel is so luxurious. I couldn't get through winter without this!
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?

back