Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA

One of my favorites, keeps my skin soft and moisturizer without an over bearing scent throughout the day.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love the bath and body works Christmas scents they smell great and the packaging is also really cute
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Morganton , Nc

Very nice. I get so many compliments when I use it.Its very creamy and I would recommend it to anyone.
Nour N.
Nour N.

This screams the word yum , smells so good and i always tend to grab for it , keeps me so mosturized.
Johnadia V.
Johnadia V.
West Haven, CT

I love the winter candy apple lotion. The smell is so good for winter. I try to but it in the winter.
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Louisville, KY

Most amazing thing ever made in the entire world. I buy this every single year whenever it comes out
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ

I love the formula for every bath and body works lotions and body butters. This one is no different!
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL

This is one of the scents from Bath and Body Works that I watch for to come out each year! Love it!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA

Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
Ashly G.
Ashly G.

This smells like candy apple just like it's name.smells really yummy.i really love this for winter
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now