Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My absolute favorite lotion! I love love love this scent! Hopefully I can find it again this winter because I haven't been able to find it in the recent past winters!
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift and I immediately fell in love with the smell. I love how when I wear it overnight I wake up with moisturized skin.
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
Oct. 30, 2015, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this lotion, it's perfect for the holidays and all year. I stocked up on it last year but ran out and can't wait to get more this year ! The body Cream is the only lotion I will use since it absorbs quickly and completely without leaving my skin greasy
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
Oct. 8, 2015, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Maben, MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
RJ S.
RJ S.
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Dec. 12, 2015, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I absolutely love this body cream. The winter candy apple scent is my absolute favorite winter scent and I get it each and every year I highly recommend it!
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.