Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Carie H.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Chrimson E.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Aleksandra R.See all 26 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scen...It doesn't last for 24 hours b... 3 Answers
Photos (26)
Justyne D.
Justyne D.
Such a good scent! it makes your body smell like candy, and the body cream feels sooooo good on your skin! It is so thick and makes your skin so soft! love it!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
My favorite winter scent. It is very potent and lasts for hours. I've always gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it, as anyone who got near me could instantly smell it. Definitely plan to buy again.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love this body cream. The winter candy apple scent is my absolute favorite winter scent and I get it each and every year I highly recommend it!
Angel S.
Angel S.
My mom bought this and it smells awful. Maybe other people like it, but it's extremely off-putting in my opinion and I'd rather have dry skin then use this
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
This scent smells so good! I put this on my legs after I shave, before I go to sleep and it's smooth and keeps my leg feeling smooth and shiny
Tazmin B.
Tazmin B.
I love this lotion so much! It's very moisturizing and this scent is my personal favorite out of everything bath and body works has to offer
Sydney  O.
Sydney O.
These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Chevelle M.
Chevelle M.
I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Buffalo, NY
This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.