Add a Photo

#100 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

Love love love the smell of this. The sweet Apple smell is natural but not overwhelming.
Gretchen P.
Gretchen P.
Richmond, KY

Love it! Smells wonderful, really moisturizes your skin, not bad price. Goes on great!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mc Coll, SC

Love giving bath and body works the Christmas smells to some of my family and friends.
Tina R.
Tina R.

Nice smelling products. Smeels really good when combined with the body wash amd spray.
Semina S.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI

I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Me encanta su olor muy duradero y deja las manos bien suavecitas me encanta mucho. :)
Morgan '.
Morgan '.

Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ

Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wilmington , NC

This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now