Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Carie H.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Chrimson E.Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream uploaded by Aleksandra R.See all 26 photos

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scen...It doesn't last for 24 hours b... 3 Answers
Photos (26)
JAMIE P.
JAMIE P.
I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks
#frostedwonderland #smoothskin
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My absolute favorite lotion! I love love love this scent! Hopefully I can find it again this winter because I haven't been able to find it in the recent past winters!
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift and I immediately fell in love with the smell. I love how when I wear it overnight I wake up with moisturized skin.
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this lotion, it's perfect for the holidays and all year. I stocked up on it last year but ran out and can't wait to get more this year ! The body Cream is the only lotion I will use since it absorbs quickly and completely without leaving my skin greasy
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Maben, MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Susan L.
Susan L.
No doubt that this is my favorite Bath and Body Works Christmas scent. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's just so warm and sweet smelling; the apple is not too overpowering but it leaves you smelling yummy for hours. It may be sold during the holidays, but I love it so much I pretty much use it anytime.
RJ S.
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.