BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this lotion, it's perfect for the holidays and all year. I stocked up on it last year but ran out and can't wait to get more this year ! The body Cream is the only lotion I will use since it absorbs quickly and completely without leaving my skin greasy
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Maben , MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the scent I have the hand soap and antibacterial cause I am a nurse and my patients love when the scent also. After washing my hands I always apply the lotion to keep my hands soft
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
This is my favorite Christmas-y scent from Bath & Body Works! It's not overpowering at all. I tend to get headaches from certain scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's a fresh apple scent with citrus notes. It's so fresh and clean smelling!!
Susan L.
Susan L.
No doubt that this is my favorite Bath and Body Works Christmas scent. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's just so warm and sweet smelling; the apple is not too overpowering but it leaves you smelling yummy for hours. It may be sold during the holidays, but I love it so much I pretty much use it anytime.
RJ S.
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.