BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Katie L.
Madera, CA
Honestly love this product. It keeps my skin moisturized and I smell good all day without the scent ever going away. I recommend this product, it reminds me of Christmas
J W.
I am a huge Bath & Body Works fun. I received Bath & Body Works Candy Apple body cream as a gift. I found the cream to be too thick in comparison to their usual lotion. I prefer their original.
Colzy D.
One of my must buy scents when winter arrives. It's a nice, light scent. B&BW triple moisture body cream relieves my dry skin (especially during lovely Chicago winters)...and smells amazing!
Jesca S.
HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
This scent is amazing! This is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. Bath & Body works is awesome. I stock up since it is only offered seasonally so I can use it year round.
Chevelle M.
I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Mallory R.
West Seneca, NY
This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
This is my favorite lotion and is only available at bath and body works for a limited time during the winter. It's my absolute favorite scent and works really well!
Maya G.
Hobbs, NM
I absolutely love this smell!! Very hydrating, nourishing, and leaves skin feeling wonderful during the harsh winter months. I wish this was always available instead of only during the colder months!
Holly W.
This is my favorite scent and it only comes out around Christmas time. It is hard to get your hands on because it sells out so fast. It is the perfect blend of sweet smell and moisture that lasts.
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?

back