BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Candice J.
Oh lord this smells absolutely yummy!! works good for hydration i put it on every time i wash my hands at work.
Kennedy S.
This is my signature winter fragrance, I've loved it since elementary school and it's still a favorite. I love the body creams from Bath & Body Work's, they're so moisturizing!
Cara S.
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite scent from bath and Body Works. Their body cream feels great on the skin and the smell is sweet and delicious!
Shaelyn Y.
This is very moisturizing and smells good but it is very strong smell when you apply it
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Love using this during the winter time! It smells so nice and crisp! It feels great on my skin too!
JAMIE P.
I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks
#frostedwonderland #smoothskin
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
Ashley G.
Keeps your skin soft to the touch. The scent is pleasant and last all day. Stock up while you can, it's a holiday scent.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ
Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.