BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
I got this lotion as a Christmas gift and I immediately fell in love with the smell. I love how when I wear it overnight I wake up with moisturized skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This is my favorite scent hands down that BAth and Body Works has EVER MADE!!! I wish I could just have everything scented this! I shower in this then lotion myself up and spray myself in it. And wash my hands in it! I want everything to smell like this forever!!! I'm always so sad when the season is over!!!! I must stock up so if they ever discontinue it I'll have enough to last a while! Second best is pumpkin pecan waffle!!!!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I'M GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME SHOPPING AT THE BATH AND BODY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON I KNOW I WANT THIS FOR ME AND TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this lotion, it's perfect for the holidays and all year. I stocked up on it last year but ran out and can't wait to get more this year ! The body Cream is the only lotion I will use since it absorbs quickly and completely without leaving my skin greasy
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Fantastic thick moisture! Soft sweet scent, stronger than many. Definitely a lotion you don't have to wear perfume with. Great hydration!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
This is my favorite scent in Bath and Body works Holiday collection. It really does have the super sweet smell of a candy apple and puts me in a festive spirit when I wear it. The scent lasts a long time too. I like the body cream because it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Maben , MS
This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
This is one of my favorite winter scents. The sweet smell really lasts all day and, if you time it just right, you can usually get it on sale! The sad thing is its only available during the winter months so stock up if you plan on using it year round.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO
I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.