Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ

I love the formula for every bath and body works lotions and body butters. This one is no different!
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL

This is one of the scents from Bath and Body Works that I watch for to come out each year! Love it!
Riley R.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA

I love this scent. I also love bath and body works body creams! They are so rich and moisturizing.
shardette h.
shardette h.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff smells amazing!!! The scent lasts for hours on the skin. Great scent for the holidays.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I loooove the smell of this lotion!! It moisturizers great also and leaves my skin feeling great.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This smells so yummy! A little sweet for my tastes, but when used in small amounts it's great.
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, Wa

Smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized and soft! I always stock up during the holidays!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I recently bought this at a great price. It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so Soft.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.

I love this lotion is smells so good it's sweet but is not super sweet. It is light and fresh
Adrianne O.
Adrianne O.
Dayton, OH

Love this seasonal scent! Great level of moisturizing too! I get this every christmas season.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.