Add a Photo

Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
May 4, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
Tina R.
Tina R.
June 12, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Nice smelling products. Smeels really good when combined with the body wash amd spray.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mc Coll, SC
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love giving bath and body works the Christmas smells to some of my family and friends.
Gretchen P.
Gretchen P.
Richmond, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love it! Smells wonderful, really moisturizes your skin, not bad price. Goes on great!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
Aug. 27, 2016, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Me encanta su olor muy duradero y deja las manos bien suavecitas me encanta mucho. :)
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
May 22, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
July 23, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ
June 16, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Elena M.
Elena M.
Garland, TX

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion Winter Candy Apple Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. * Exclusive Winter Candy Apple is a mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice. 8 oz Smells pretty good!!!!
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I love love love this lotion! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry you out or anything like that, it is a very light pink color and it's so easy to go along and not watery at all. I like to stock up on it during the winter time when Bath and Body Works has the buy 3 get 2 free deal. I will get it in the lotion and body spray in the hand soap and in the shower gel. It is one of the better lotions I have used and I'm totally obsessed
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.