BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the sent but the lotion always gives me a rash. This does smell wonderful though If you are no allergic I suggest you try it! I do love that Bath & Body works doesn't test on animals. I bought it at a bath and body works store in Indianapolis  and yes I would recommend
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
The smell of this is amazing!! Although it is targeted for a winter scent, I could definitely wear this all year around. I wear it every single day, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would def recommend to someone, especially someone who suffers from chronic dry skin
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
It smells just as the name of the lotion- it's like candy for your skin. I loveeee this scent!! I stock up and give as gifts each holiday season. Your skin will feel soft and luxurious, as well as smelling amazing all day! I definitely recommend checking this scent out.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
This scent, this product, the season it comes out in I buy so much of this one scent when it's out that I have plenty for the rest of the year it's my go to smell. It's simply just amazing.
Carie H.
Smoaks, SC
I got the set that came with the handsoap, body Cream and the body wash. I use all of these daily and even though it's meant for Christmas, you can use this everyday. It does not have a harsh scent. I recommend this to everone!
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
This is my favorite scent of any bath and body works product. It is a very gentle lotion that leaves you smelling terrific. I do feel it doesn't moisturize like regular body lotions so I apply body lotion first and then this after it dries for moisturizing.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Stacey P.
Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Katie L.
Madera, CA
Honestly love this product. It keeps my skin moisturized and I smell good all day without the scent ever going away. I recommend this product, it reminds me of Christmas
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
For some reason I am not a fan of the body creams. I think it's the packaging that deters me away. I love the thickness of them and how it lasts for hours, but at the same time I seem to smell the plastic tubing or something--could just be me lol
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.