BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Kristi E.
This is a seasonal product so you have to stock up at Christmas time. Great Apple smell with the holiday twist. And the plus is usually they have a great sale at Bath & Body Works.
Brooke L.
Sullivan, IN
Smells amazing. Love how rich and moisturizing these body creams are. Keeps you skin soft, supple, and hydrated all year long, especially in the cold, dry winter months
Nina G.
One of my favorite holiday scents! The body cream is nice and thick for those brutal winter months that can strip your skin of moisture. It's not greasy and feels great!
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
Ashley G.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I absolutely love this body cream. The scent is amazing. Like real apples! The was it makes my skin feel is so luxurious. I couldn't get through winter without this!
Sydney  O.
These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Christina G.
Fort Worth, TX
It doesn't do much for your skin, but the smell is absolutely amazing, I've never really been a fan of an apple cinnamon smell but this lotion smells so amazing!!
Iris P.
Winter candy apple one of my fave scents
the body Cream always hydrates good
Kennedy S.
This is my signature winter fragrance, I've loved it since elementary school and it's still a favorite. I love the body creams from Bath & Body Work's, they're so moisturizing!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Perfect lotion scent for the Christmas season! Smells really good. Cute pink bottle! Would make for a cute Christmas gift for girls who can be hard to shop for.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.