Add a Photo

#32 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Lucy H.
Lucy H.

This product is amazing! It is extremely moisturizing and smells of candy apple, which is a perfect scent for the winter months
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Love this scent ! Great for winter time. Will purchase again smells amazing, very fresh and wintertime scented. Worth the price
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

I have been using the triple moisture moisturizers for years. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and I love all the scents.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Madi P.
Madi P.
Bath, IL

Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Celine D.
Celine D.

Winter Candy Apple by Bath and Body Works is most suitable to use for the Christmas Holidays.... Great scent , smooth texture
Phoenix M.
Phoenix M.

Pleasant and delicate scent. Leaves the skin soft, not heavy or greasy feeling. It can last all day... I love recommend it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY

This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Carolyna R.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC

My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Kayda B.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc

My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now