Add a Photo

shardette h.
Phoenix, AZ
Aug. 11, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This stuff smells amazing!!! The scent lasts for hours on the skin. Great scent for the holidays.
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, Wa
June 9, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized and soft! I always stock up during the holidays!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
May 23, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This smells so yummy! A little sweet for my tastes, but when used in small amounts it's great.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
May 28, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this lotion is smells so good it's sweet but is not super sweet. It is light and fresh
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I recently bought this at a great price. It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so Soft.
Adrianne O.
Adrianne O.
Dayton, OH
Aug. 31, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Love this seasonal scent! Great level of moisturizing too! I get this every christmas season.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sept. 16, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My go to winter smell. I love peppermint and this scent just brings out the holiday spirit.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
June 1, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I'm not a fan of this sent and it sad because I was really excited when it was launched!!
serena b.
serena b.
May 31, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Absolutely love this lotion, I've got it for the past two years I love the smell so much.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
June 16, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Love love love the smell of this. The sweet Apple smell is natural but not overwhelming.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.