BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Raelyn R.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Now this lotion is absolutely perfect for Christmas time! I bring it out even in fall, it just goes along amazing with the cold weather and makes it feel more “Christmasy” Lol.. it’s strong enough to smell on you but not to strong like doesn’t give you a headache or is overpowering. It’s just amazing!! The classic winter smell.
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My great grandparents bought this for all of us girls one Christmas as part of our gifts. I love this, it has the most sensational scent that lasts all day and it's so moisturizing. Buy this for a Christmas scent. You won't be disappointed.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the sent but the lotion always gives me a rash. This does smell wonderful though If you are no allergic I suggest you try it! I do love that Bath & Body works doesn't test on animals. I bought it at a bath and body works store in Indianapolis  and yes I would recommend
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I love almost everything from Bath and Body., except everything in this scent lol. It smells very very cheap. This lotion is very moisturizing but I can not get over how it smells. It has no depth, and it's very lightly scented so you can't even smell it after you put it on. I do not recommend.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I've brought this product few years ago near christmas. It's very gentle on my skin it make it smell good and fresh. Its very strong me not enough to give me headaches. Its very long lasting thats one of my favorite thing about the product. Its very good product to use in the shower or you wnt to treat yourself in the hottub.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
The smell of this is amazing!! Although it is targeted for a winter scent, I could definitely wear this all year around. I wear it every single day, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would def recommend to someone, especially someone who suffers from chronic dry skin
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
It smells just as the name of the lotion- it's like candy for your skin. I loveeee this scent!! I stock up and give as gifts each holiday season. Your skin will feel soft and luxurious, as well as smelling amazing all day! I definitely recommend checking this scent out.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
This is my favorite scent of any bath and body works product. It is a very gentle lotion that leaves you smelling terrific. I do feel it doesn't moisturize like regular body lotions so I apply body lotion first and then this after it dries for moisturizing.
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Very moisturizing body cream. The only thing I don't like about this is how strong the scent is and how long it lingers. The scents a little bit to much for me. I do however like winter candy apple in the hand sanitizer
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.