BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Deloris L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the smell and i keep the lotion and most in my purse with me all the time. I used while I was in the hospital and the nurse complimented me on how I smelled!
Lily T.
Portland, OR
Smells very nice & very moisturizing. Can leave behind an oily residue though. The triple moisture creams are always better than the regular ones, but the Shea butter ones are the best. Highly recommend Bath and Body works products for teens and preteens.
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works! My friend wore this, and it smelled so good that I had to ask her what she was wearing! It's definitely long lasting too when it comes to lasting on the skin!
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Rikki B.
Fairfield, OH
This is my all time favorite scent at Bath and body works! It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. It's unfortunate that it's only seasonal, but it makes me anticipate and love it even more. It's awesome and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Makayla B.
Platteville , WI
This thick body cream is excellent for dry hands. When the winter months are cold & dry nothing is better than a great smelling lotion to bring some moisture back.
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
This is my absolute favorite holiday scent. It smells so delicious and makes your hands ultra smooth. you have to use it sparingly just so it last till the next holiday season if you don't want to run out!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?