BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Carolyn S.
Literally my favorite lotion scent. I get compliments from everyone when I am wearing it. I'm glad I can wear it year round instead of just during the holiday season. Love! It goes really well with my perfume, not over powering like some lotion can be.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I love the formula for every bath and body works lotions and body butters. This one is no different!
Seo H.
I buy this every winter. It is like my small tradition. It is amazing it really does smell like candy apple
Michelle D.
I loooove the smell of this lotion!! It moisturizers great also and leaves my skin feeling great.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Meredith M.
This is my favorite Christmas-y scent from Bath & Body Works! It's not overpowering at all. I tend to get headaches from certain scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's a fresh apple scent with citrus notes. It's so fresh and clean smelling!!
Destiny C.
This is one of my favorite winter scents. The sweet smell really lasts all day and, if you time it just right, you can usually get it on sale! The sad thing is its only available during the winter months so stock up if you plan on using it year round.
Morgan '.
Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
My favorite winter scent. It is very potent and lasts for hours. I've always gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it, as anyone who got near me could instantly smell it. Definitely plan to buy again.
Angel S.
My mom bought this and it smells awful. Maybe other people like it, but it's extremely off-putting in my opinion and I'd rather have dry skin then use this
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.