BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ
Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Elena M.
Elena M.
Garland, TX

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion Winter Candy Apple Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. * Exclusive Winter Candy Apple is a mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice. 8 oz Smells pretty good!!!!
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I love love love this lotion! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry you out or anything like that, it is a very light pink color and it's so easy to go along and not watery at all. I like to stock up on it during the winter time when Bath and Body Works has the buy 3 get 2 free deal. I will get it in the lotion and body spray in the hand soap and in the shower gel. It is one of the better lotions I have used and I'm totally obsessed
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
McKinney, TX
My favorite winter scented location! Keeps my skin hydrated all day! I have sensitive skin and I was super surprised that the scent didn't effect my skin. I love that the formula isn't greasy either :) def recommend it to others!
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My great grandparents bought this for all of us girls one Christmas as part of our gifts. I love this, it has the most sensational scent that lasts all day and it's so moisturizing. Buy this for a Christmas scent. You won't be disappointed.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the sent but the lotion always gives me a rash. This does smell wonderful though If you are no allergic I suggest you try it! I do love that Bath & Body works doesn't test on animals. I bought it at a bath and body works store in Indianapolis  and yes I would recommend
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I love almost everything from Bath and Body., except everything in this scent lol. It smells very very cheap. This lotion is very moisturizing but I can not get over how it smells. It has no depth, and it's very lightly scented so you can't even smell it after you put it on. I do not recommend.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
The smell of this is amazing!! Although it is targeted for a winter scent, I could definitely wear this all year around. I wear it every single day, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would def recommend to someone, especially someone who suffers from chronic dry skin
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
It smells just as the name of the lotion- it's like candy for your skin. I loveeee this scent!! I stock up and give as gifts each holiday season. Your skin will feel soft and luxurious, as well as smelling amazing all day! I definitely recommend checking this scent out.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.